E-Cigarette Direct Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

E-Cigarette Direct Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at E-Cigarette Direct

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at E-Cigarette Direct

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at E-Cigarette Direct (Swansea, Wales) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online through E-Cigarette Direct, After followed a two part interview. First half was a telephone interview with questions attaining to how, what, when, where did you use customer service skills. Also questions regarding experience and knowledge of the company was asked.

Lastly the second part was a face to face interview, which included vaping knowledge (basic concept) and also similar question to the telephone interview with slightly more detail in your answer required.

Overall the interview was a pleasant one with good questions in regards to applicable skills and experience. The interviewer was calm and collect with a very relaxed attitude, I've always been very good at interviews, and this was no different however I felt extremely welcomed and relaxed during and after the interview process.

I was allowed to asking my own question at the end of the interview and had them answered in full without any hint of annoyance from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What applicable experience do you have to best suit the role to which you applied for in this company.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.