E-Cigarette Direct Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at E-Cigarette Direct

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E-Cigarette Direct (Cardiff, Wales) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview is in two parts, telephone and formal. The interviewer askes questions based on my experience and how my skills would fit in with the companies core values and development

Interview Questions

• what does good customer service look to you   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for E-Cigarette Direct

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at E-Cigarette Direct (Swansea, Wales) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview is in two steps, phone and Formal.

First step over the phone you will speak to the head of HR, she will ask you about your experiences about your past employments and about yourself and for you to give an example of good customer experiences you might have gone through, it was a really nice and polite conversation.

Second formal interview, I walked in one of the units, nervous as hell!, i was greeted by two interviewers and guided into a room, 15 minutes into the interview i was calm after talking about previous employments and going through one of the models of e-cigarette specifications with them, the atmosphere was great and professional!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.