EAT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EAT Interview Questions

Interviews at EAT

2.0

Interviewer Interview

Interview

They ask me to sale some soups on the street, I have never done it before, a really great experience, and I did enjoy the whole interview process. And they also said they some someone with paying attentions to details

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EAT (London, England).

Interview

Telephone
    Group interview wih various task
    Day training at a local store where they assess you and decide if theh want to keep you or not
    The process is not long but the assessment say is about 5/6hours with a lunch break doing different tasks to see your eladership and groupwork skills aswell as assess your capabilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EAT (London, England).

Interview

1. Interview: Visit and have a brief interview in their office
                                  1:1 Interview with a member of HR team in a room
    2. Training: If there is any vacancy, they would offer some training period to check your suitability.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EAT (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Friendly team who provided all the information about the job. Made me feel comfortable, offered some water. Instead of the typical, we were having a friendly chat about my background, what I want to do in the future.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EAT (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

trial day, basic tas i.e cleaning etc then a short review of the work which was done, tasks are simple includes stacking shelves and the fridge , checking dates and cleaning even more taking bins out learning to wash hands properly

Interview Questions

• if a team member was upset what would you do?   1 Answer

Costumer Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EAT (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for eat in barbican, london.
    The interview was really laid back, the person interviewing me was really nice. However, they began to explain that they needed people who could work full time, even though the position I applied for was part time. It seemed like a waste of time to be honest and it didn't seem fair at all. Don't apply here if you are not fully flexible (otherwise it will be a waste of your time) apply to places like chipotle, etc!!

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EAT (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

I went to the EAT Recruitment centre at Barbican. Filled out a form at the reception desk and waited to speak to someone , who turned out to be one of the area managers. We had a chat, answered a few questions and j was invited to a trial shift at the closest EAT store that is currently hiring.

Customer Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EAT (London, England).

Interview

Did not meet the ethnicity/gender quota so I was not given offer. Interviewer told me about energetic people who work at EAT, while she could generously be described as comatose. Mislead me to believe there would be a trial shift. Interview lasted about 20 mins, full time members gotta be available for 530am starts ew, filled out availability pretty straight forward questions.

Interview Questions

• 3 words to describe yourself
      Why want to work at Eat
      Have Passport
      Have UK Bank Account
      Have NINO   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EAT (London, England).

Interview

VERY RUDE. Applied for part time work but they didn't even take my interview since i wasn't available all 7 days. I tried to explain how i could work 4 days a week and part time work does not require the candidate to be available all 7 days but they didn't bother listening.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Cross, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EAT (Kings Cross, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Group discussion. They select the outgoing applicants. When you get to talk about availability, they didn't seem to have any slots for local stores so just said they would be in touch when a vacancy arises. Wasted a lot of applicants time.

Interview Questions

• Pathetic. Favourite food and colour. A bit like infant school.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.