EBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EBS Interview Questions

Interviews at EBS

2.3

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EBS (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

First, started with a brief phone interview with the recruiter. Then asked to come in for half day interview. At that time, I met with people at all levels for about 30-45 mins each. It last approximately 4 hours and included an office tour.

In terms of planning, be sure to read up on the company website - there is a lot of information available on the website. If you can use the "values", to demonstrate your skills even better. Be prepared to talk about Excel. Also, study current events in the healthcare arena - this seems to be very important at EBS.

Interview Questions

• What is your opinion of the health care reform?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest fear in looking for a job?   Answer Question

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS in May 2018.

Interview

Completed over the phone with multiple individuals over several days. A very thorough explanation was given of the job expectations. They answered all my questions and allowed me ample opportunity to share any concerns I had about the job.

SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

the interview was fairly smooth, I kept speaking with a recruiter and then had a phone interview with one school and a Skype interview with another. I am not sure what else to say but this apparently needs a 30 word minimum and I really just want to use this to see other reviews of the company by people in my position applying for an SLP CF position through EBS.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EBS (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted an online application via the company's website. I was then contacted by telephone by a human resources agent. Since I had concerns about the work site, she put me in contact of an employee currently working for the district I was looking at. Then, we arranged a phone interview with the person who would be my CFY supervisor.

Interview Questions

• I truly can't remember what they asked me. I had a lot of questions for them, which they answered in a way that reassured me.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EBS.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, asked for basic information and seemed to genuinely care about me as a person. They asked many questions to help determine what type of job you were looking for and what may be the best fit. Later interviewed with someone from the school which was more in depth and closer to your typical job interview.

Accounting Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EBS (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was your basic interview do you know how to do accounting. I thought they did a good job of asking questions. The individuals who they sent were intelligent a new about the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to do at your last job?   1 Answer

SLP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EBS in August 2011.

Interview

The person that called was very nice. She told me about what the company offers, and asked me what I was looking for, what 3 things are important for me in a job, and areas that I want to work. We scheduled the second interview for the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 most important things for you in a job?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at EBS (London, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Then a second a few days later with others in the company. A couple of weeks after a scheduled face to face interview and assessment. And then a second face to face interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• Assessing communication quality by testing a phone conversation.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EBS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2009.

Interview

Had 2 interviews, 1 with HR and another with 2 managers from department

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would fit in at this organisation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was reasonable with good holiday entitlements.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.