ECS Digital Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Recruiter33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ECS Digital

ECS Digital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECS Digital

Interview

Good process. Was in a group and we had to do various challenges. Friendly people all round and well organised day. At the end of the day I received a call saying why I did not get accepted for the internship.

Interview Questions
  • A powerpoint presentation was part of this. so be prepared for questions on your powerpoint.
    Answer Question

ECS Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ECS Digital

Interview

Half an hour phone interview followed by a take-home test. They ghosted after the take-home test which says pretty much everything you need to know about this company. Asking someone to commit their time to something for free and then not bothering to reply is highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Standard telephone interview questions regarding current role, our delivery lifecycle, technologies we use etc.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

230 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ECS Digital (London, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

The first stage was an informal phone call with a recruiter who summarised the process, training and role responsibilities. I was then given a very simple JavaScript test where I only needed to implement a few for loops in a method. Code is uploaded on my GitHub page and checked. There was no time limit, just the usual "ASAP". The second and final stage was an in-person interview with the Academy Manager and one of the lead SEs. Usual behavioural questions followed by a 5-minute presentation of a side project and finally a whiteboard algorithm exercise. The interviewers were pretty friendly and the questions weren't difficult.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about ECS Academy?
  • Implement a function which checks if a string is an anagram of another. (Pseudo-code)
RSS Feed</>Embed