ECS Digital Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 24 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 3 interviews

Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ECS Digital

ECS Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ECS Digital

Interview

Half an hour phone interview followed by a take-home test. They ghosted after the take-home test which says pretty much everything you need to know about this company. Asking someone to commit their time to something for free and then not bothering to reply is highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Standard telephone interview questions regarding current role, our delivery lifecycle, technologies we use etc.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ECS Digital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ECS Digital (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

The first stage was an informal phone call with a recruiter who summarised the process, training and role responsibilities. I was then given a very simple JavaScript test where I only needed to implement a few for loops in a method. Code is uploaded on my GitHub page and checked. There was no time limit, just the usual "ASAP". The second and final stage was an in-person interview with the Academy Manager and one of the lead SEs. Usual behavioural questions followed by a 5-minute presentation of a side project and finally a whiteboard algorithm exercise. The interviewers were pretty friendly and the questions weren't difficult.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about ECS Academy?
  • Implement a function which checks if a string is an anagram of another. (Pseudo-code)
Be the first to find this interview helpful