EE Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EE Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at EE

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Hatfield, East of England, England) in August 2014.

Interview

Met with the head of the team.Talked him through my work and answered competency based questions relating to previous achievements and deliverables. Overall, the interview was comfortable in which we had a good conversation. There were also many good questions and what seemed to be an interest in me. However, I was greatly disappointed with the complete lack of feedback. I accept if I was not the right person for the role, but receiving no feedback at all, is unacceptable.
In the end, I gave up chasing...

Interview Questions

• Standard competency based questions - e.g. how do your deal with ambiguity? How do you deal with difficult senior stake holders?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EE

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EE (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, I was asked alot of question on my past roles and my technical abilities, places i have worked in and to explain the whole process on my previous engagement with all the companies i have worked with . i gave alot examples and situations on the difficulties i had to go through and how i managed to resolved my challenges .

Interview Questions

• Talk about my last job and what i am looking for in my new role   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at EE (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by F2F, followed by presentation / case study task. Pretty slow process - had to chase the recruiter a lot. Hiring Manager had not bothered looking at my CV and didn’t know whether I applied or was approached. Didn’t give me much faith.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.