EFI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EFI Interview Questions

Interviews at EFI

2.8

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EFI (Fremont, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager then a in-person interview. Then met with the 2 HRBP's I would be supporting. I was warned about the behavior of the HRB's and that the previous contract recruiter left for those reasons

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EFI.

Interview

First round was a written round with some 10 MCQ on C and C++. Along with it there were 2 programming questions. After that, there was a interview with a manager. The questions were basic and intermediate. After that HR round which was simple discussion. Note the questions were simple because this was a college placement drive.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EFI.

Interview

Interviewed onsite and had a great talking with two lead engineers. Took me about 45 min each including technical questions (algorithms in C).
    Then talked with hiring manager at a last.
    It seems they were very organized so the interview went smoothly. I really appreciated it and enjoyed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EFI (Fremont, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

First, recruiter contacted me and ask me some information about my location and visa status question. one week later, I have my phone interview, after that I got an on-site interview. there are 5 interviewer for the face to face.

Interview Questions

• the interview is easy. they asked me some basic concept and easy algorithm questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Recruiter called. Had 2 telephonic and 1 onsite interview.
    It was very easy . Quite easy questions. piece of cake . They are using old technology. HR is useless too .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

cheap people. No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

1) interview process is a joke.
    2) interview was very easy. One can ace the interview with no preparation.
    3) interviewers did not know what to ask.
    4) No room for negotiation.
    5) HR is completely useless.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meredith, NH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EFI (Meredith, NH (US)) in July 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was thorough but fair. In person interview consisted of meeting 5 different people for around an hour each, quite grueling. All of the interviewers asked pertinent questions relating to the field, my skills, or work ethic. No stupid questions about what cookie or animal I would be. Interviewers were friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• What design patterns do you know?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate. They asked my range, and made me an offer at the low end of it, and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

It was pretty professional. There were 5 people interviewing me, including one HR.

Interview Questions

• Linked Lists. How to detect loop in a linked list?   Answer Question
    • * C string manipulation questions.
      * Point errors in the following code. Printed sheets of code where you had identify what was supposed to do , and then figure the errors.   Answer Question
    • Puzzles.   Answer Question
    • Image processing : Matrix for an high pass filter, low pass filter, draw response for it .   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Negotiate

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meredith, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Meredith, NH (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

HR screening is the first step. Then you get interviewed by 3 or 4 managers/colleagues. The schedule changed a lot.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was not very difficult. A good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Find loop in a linked list.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.