ELEXON Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ELEXON (London, England) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process involved very difficult online aptitude tests. I recommend taking your time with this. After being called to the office for the interview i was joined by 16 other highly qualified graduates aiming for about 5 places. The process was very well defined and it didnt run on too long.
We had group exercises and the opportunity to talk with alot of the managers and the CEO as well as other employees. We got a full tour and it was a very enjoyable experience. We had group exercises - presentations - individual interview. I would advise you to be proactive and also to be yourself.

Interview Questions

ELEXON Response

19 Jul 2016 – Communications Channel Manager

Hi, thank you for the honest assessment of our graduate scheme interview, reviews like yours give us an insight into what works well and what we need to improve with our interview process.

We've... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.