ELEXON Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ELEXON (London, England) in September 2011.

Interview

Found job via a job board and agency and it took around 2 weeks to get an interview. Asked to prepare and present on ‘a specific service improvement that deliver a process / service efficiency or cost saving benefit from a contract’. Interviewed by an SDM and an HR Advisor very pleasant however but not very forthcoming with details of the role. Focused on service delivery and the customer as you would expect

The big negative at the end of the interview was informed that it was a single interview process and I would "definitely hear from Elexon within the next 24 hours". I responded positively to this comment and it was affirmed by the interviews that this is the way Elexon works. This just did not occur with no feedback. the agency let slip that they had not being able to get hold of the HR Advisor for a number of days and was also unaware that Elexon were advertising the role on the day of the interview with other agencies.

Elexon talk good customer service and values but appear to have problems with “walking the talk”. What exactly is the role of the HR Advisor who added little value whilst the interview was in progress? My advice, don't waste your time attending an interview with this company until they get their act together.

Interview Questions

• How would you detemine which KPI's you would need to measure when engaging with a new customer?   Answer Question

ELEXON Response

20 Jul 2016 – Communications Channel Manager

Hi, thank you for your honest response, it definitely sounds like some wires got crossed here.

Our interview process includes questions that uncover the skills and attitude of potential... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.