ELEXON Solution Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ELEXON (London, England) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was arranged through agency, but whole process was rather quick and streamlined.
Interview consisted of 2 stages: phone screening and panel discussion. Phone screening was rather quick (15min) and quite technical.
Panel interview was on-site, with 3 senior managers. It was the most pleasant interview process I had so far. Very nice discussions about technical aspects with lots of "what if" and general knowledge questions. It wasn't just a standard "CV surf" and "tell us about your experience", which is sadly so common nowadays.
Sadly I haven't got the offer, especially that Elexon seems to have a very good working environment.

ELEXON Response

19 Jul 2016 – Communications Channel Manager

Hi, we are happy to read that you had a such a positive experience interviewing at ELEXON.
We all lead pretty busy personal lives and careers but please take out time to look at our Vacancies page... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.