ELEXON Trainee Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Trainee Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ELEXON (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online.
SHL Test-numerical,verbal and inductive reasoning
The graduate assessment center started from 12:15 - 4:00 pm. Five candidates were present.We were given several pages of information on Elexon. Then we interacted with about 12 staffs (too much) in the meeting room. I disliked the fact that we were informed via email that the assessment day will involve a group exercise,interview and presentation.However on the day there was no group exercise,there was an excel test,email test,panel interview and presentation with 3 staff each.This made you nervous. A lady in the interview panel called karen was kind of strict.
After this each candidate had a private chat with a staff on how the day went,any questions we had and we were given a feedback form which had to be handed to the staff.Honestly that was just silly, because no candidate will ever write a honest feedback due to anonymity issue.Although we were told when handing it to the staff during the 1:1 chat that he will not read it.
I still have not gotten any feedback after a week and I assume I was unsuccessfully because i did not do well in the excel test.

Interview Questions

• what does elexon do
    what does teamwork mean to you
    a time you made a mistake
    what kind of company do you want to work in
    key skills of your role   Answer Question

ELEXON Response

20 Oct 2017 – Head of HR

Thank you for your feedback about the graduate assessment event. We have noted your comments about the event and possibly creating an unsettling environment for candidates. The last thing we would... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.