EMA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EMA Interview Questions

Interviews at EMA

2.7

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMA (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Three Rounds-
    one HR which was on phone and easy and
    two Technical which are 1:1 and are little tough to answer. If you have good knowledge on the subject you can get through

Interview Questions

• General questions based on the roles and responsibilites?   Answer Question

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMA (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Booked a flight to fly to St. Paul, MN. Met with the VP, Customer Service Supervisor, and HR supervisor. Interviewed in a neat and comfortable setting. The total time was 2 hours. Had a lunch with the customer service supervisor. A walk through the office area and met other employees. Flew back home.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sweetwater, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMA (Sweetwater, TX (US)).

Interview

Hiring process is standard. Submit your resume. They will call you to set up an interview time. The interview will go like this. They will bring you out to the manufacturing are and go over each part of the job with you to gauge weather you can perform the job.

Interview Questions

EMA Response

17 Feb 2016 – HR Manager

This review is not for EMA, Inc. Engineering and IT Consulting firm with corporate headquarters in St. Paul, MN

Senior Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMA (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews (HR and potential manager) and some skills testing (software knowledge, writing exercise, etc.) followed by in person interviews. In person interviews were 30 minute sections with potential manager, HR, and potential co-workers.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions about reactions in potential situations.   Answer Question

CIM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMA.

Interview

The questions were pretty straight forward. During the phone interview they ask about your availability, what is a CIM, how do you act in stressful situations. the in-person interview has 3 exams.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ema, Bahia (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMA (Ema, Bahia (Brazil)) in May 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with 2 deputy directors n 1 Human resource Manager. Standard questions were asked like tell me about yourself, why do you want to join us etc. They seemed very concerned about your long terms commitments to the company.

Interview Questions

• How can u value add to the coy?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMA (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

Was given a task to research on something pertaining to the role prior to the interview. On the actual interview, was interviewed by 2 directors and HR. Required to present what you have researched during the interview. They were quite professional and make you feel comfortable during the session.

Architect Interview

Interview

Best practices of Webservices security

got a counter offer

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMA (London, England) in February 2012.

Interview

had 2 interviews, was fairly easy and competency based questions. It lasted an hour overall. The hiring manager was a bit late which was a bit stressful but she was very apologetic about it. At the end of the interview they told me they were going to make me an offer as they were in a rush to recruit someone.

Interview Questions

EMA Response

17 Feb 2016 – HR Manager

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.