EMCO Interview Questions

Updated 26 Sep 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at EMCO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMCO (Mumbai) in Aug 2015

Interview

Interview process was very good. Have touched all the points under Substation design. Mainly you have know all the standards. All types of calculations, Equipment selection process, SAS configuration, Protection logics, Cable schedule and its sizing.

Interview Questions
  • How The Conductor dia proportional to the final grid resistance.
    1 Answer
  • Which standard is followed for DSLP calculations

EMCO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EMCO

Interview

Met one of the recruiters at a university job fair. provided resume, and was contacted by e-mail to set up an in person interview. Recruiter was very reliable and timely in the follow-up processes. Interviewer was same person at the job fair, and discussed his previous relationship to the university and his perception of students graduating from the school. Interview was very conversational style. and he ended up referring me to a sector of the company I did not apply for but turned out to be more suited to my area of expertise

Interview Questions
  • Why did I choose my field of study Tell me about my interests outside of school/work

Anonymous Employee in Tema, Greater Accra, Greater Accra

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at EMCO (Tema, Greater Accra, Greater Accra) in Jan 2015

Interview

They asked me my name and I tell them. They took my CV. They asked how many years been on the filed as Hvac technician. They ask me why I won't to leave my present company and told is because of my salary is less. They started asking me questions on my cv and my job. They asked if I can leave my country to different country without my children and I said yes. They asked me my expectation salary and told them. And they ask if I can joined the within two weeks time and I said why not. My appointment letter was shown to me and I signed the contract. The HR thank me and left.

Interview Questions
  • Can I work in highest thermpratur

Anonymous Employee in Thāne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMCO (Thāne) in Oct 2014

Interview

First round will be the written test once your cleared the test , then you go for the second round which is the technical round will be taken by the concern department head. once you cleared that round then the second round is with the division head of the company once you cleared that final interview is taken by HR.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

EMCO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EMCO

Interview

it was a 7 interview process in about 2 months. Originally the position that I applied for was marketing, and throughout the interview process the job they were interviewing me for changed about 2 times. It was extremely challenging to respond to their questions as I didn't know which position they were referring to in the interview. There were multiple 15 minute interviews, a math/logic exam conducted at home, and a second math/logic exam conducted on site to ensure validity of your original score, behavioural interviews etc. Should I have continued to the 8th step in the interview process there would have been a 2 hour discussion with a physiologist to ensure this was the appropriate decision for me

Interview Questions
  • It was very frustrating trying to keep up with them, I had no clue during one interview that they were interviewing me for operations as I had been invited in for a marketing position. The questions were rather common had I known what department they were gearing the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMCO (Des Moines, IA) in Nov 2010

Interview

Friendly people, relaxed interview environment. Talked to the HR person for a while and then came interviews with the engineers and then the engineering manager 1:1. They gave me a tour of their operations facilities and showed me all the main components of their plant. Got to spend a lot of time idly chatting with the employees which was nice.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think this company will be enough for you?
  • If you were to build a screen door with blinds, tell me how you would do it?
3 people found this interview helpful

EMCO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMCO in Mar 2010

Interview

campus placement

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 11 - 17 of 17 Interviews