EVBox Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Recruiter2%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

EVBox

Application

I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

The process was professional, but unconventional. I enjoyed taking part in the interview. The interview was done via video conference, which provided flexibility to the interview process, and was organized.

Interview Questions
  • How did I handle a difficult situation and completed the task at hand?
    Answer Question

EVBox

Application

I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

The application process was good overall. 4 interviews in total. All the interviewers was nice and friendly, questions were clear. What was talked during interview correspond to what I see in the company.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions of every interview. No mindbending questions or trick questions, very straight.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in Nov 2021

Interview

The Interview process includes the following rounds, 1. HR Screening 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Interview During my technical Interview, I was joined by the non-Android Engineers because they didn’t have any Android Developers in the Team. It was mostly on the general technology stack we use on Day to day basis, CI/CD, error handling, project, and module planning. It was a good discussion. But after a month of waiting and constant follow-up, they said the vacancy is closed now.

Interview Questions
  • CI/CD usage and how you make handle pull requests.
  • How will you manage numerous white-label applications? and updates to it?

EVBox

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EVBox in Jul 2021

Interview

The recruiter was unprofessional in his email and turned out to be a bully in the interview. As the first HR screening was scheduled for 45 mins, I asked to learn about the topics that will be covered in the interview and got a reply "as you can see from my signature, I am a recruiter so it will be an HR interview". However, during the interview I got asked various behavioral questions, which is normally not in scope for a simple HR screening. Secondly, after being pressured to disclose my age, the recruiter made a comment indicating that I was too young for my experience, which made me feel that he was undermining my work. I was asked if I am married or have/thinking about children, which seems to be contradicting with EVBox being "an equal opportunity employer", as indicated bold in their job posting. As if these were not enough, the recruiter decided to give "feedback" that he was of the opinion that I could not handle my emotions well when I was asked personal questions. He didn't share anything about the role or team the whole time and he didn't ask if I had any questions for him at the end. I still know nothing more than the job posting. The whole interview made me feel like I was being quizzed on my resume and the recruiter was dedicated to go out of his way to find a weak point and attack from it. I believe, the interview procedure is a strong indicator of a company's values. If a recruiter leaves me in a state wondering the reason of being attacked in an interview which should have been a calm and respectful conversation, I do not want to work there, however nice the job seems like. Among all the interviews I did in last 5 years in NL, it is the first time I experienced something like this. I withdrew my application after this chat with the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current salary? Why do you want to leave your company? Tell me about a time where you helped someone else and it was not part of your job description.
1 person found this interview helpful

EVBox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

En 4 entretiens très sollicitant. le processus permet de garantir un recrutement en lien avec les valeurs du groupe. Le chargé de recrutement cherche à bien vous connaitre pour assurer l'adéquation du profil

Interview Questions
  • Présentez vous en quelques mots

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in Jun 2021

Interview

An initial screening call with HR followed by call with line manager, a peer and finally someone in upper management. The process was long and ultimately terribly managed. The final call with upper management could not have been worse. No obvious prep before the call, he had no idea what role I was applying for, nor had he looked over my CV in detail. I had difficulty signing into the video call as HR supplied an old link that was not active. I was blamed for this with an offhand remark that ‘some people just have difficulty with these sorts of things’. I was then told I must be 'some sort of British' based on my accent – I’m Irish. Unbelievably insensitive and condescending! I decided to continue in the process regardless and even travelled to their office in Amsterdam (at my own expense) as I would have to relocate and was made an offer which I accepted. During salary negotiations with HR I was told throughout the process that things were going normally and that all she needed was signoff which should be within a matter of days. I was left waiting for 3 weeks with no concrete confirmation, my last call with HR was to say that due to a recent management change the role was being pulled and they would have to retract their offer. HR offered little sympathy and became defensive when I raised my objections to being treated in such a bad manner. For a candidate to be treated so poorly on a professional level is inexcusable and on a person level it’s just cruel. Because the process was so drawn out, I had stopped my job search and turned other interviews down only to have to start again from scratch. Think very hard about engaging with EVBox. A company that treats candidates like this and changes direction so quickly and with such poor forward planning is in my opinion a big red flag.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in May 2021

Interview

In a nutshell, the interview process is composed of four rounds: -Assessment, coding challenge: a small problem you have to code and send back to the recruiter, if positive then you move to the next round. -Call with the recruiter: a more informal talk to gather some of your background and experience, he gives an explanation of what they are looking for and gives the green light if he feels positive with you. -Call with two team leads to discuss your solution: here you talk to two members of the team, they give an introduction and describe the challenges they face and technologies they use. They ask you questions regarding of you feel comfortable with this or that coding language. Questions about your solution, how would you improve it? did you do any tests? etc. And lastly, embedded c questions. -Call with VP: The last step before the job offer, unfortunately, I got to this round but they cancelled me last minute so I don't have more insight about this step. Overall a nice experience, very friendly and relaxing process. I enjoyed it, I wish we could have at least finished it, seems like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Your overall experience, things you use, and things you are familiar with. Embedded related questions e.g. : What is a reentrant function?

EVBox

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EVBox in May 2021

Interview

The process was very smooth and fast. Had a talk with the HR and the direct manager. HR didn't have a lot of technical information about the position but was very helpful getting the related information. The first interview is a general assessment about the company fit. The next was with the business manager which I found pretty easy going and not very technical. I also had a team interview as well as an interview with the C level. Everyone was very friendly and open about the current situation of the team.

Interview Questions
  • What part of the job description are you interested the most?

EVBox

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

The interview process was quite pleasant and efficient. I was sent the case right away after my interview, which I enjoyed solving. Throughout the process, the recruiter made me feel welcome and was very clear in her instructions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EVBox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

Three interviews. With recruiter. Direct Manager and Manager of Direct manager. Good conversations and they make sure there is a fit with company culture. They came back quickly with an offer, but negotiating process went slow.

Interview Questions
  • How will you deal with different requirements and priorities?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews