- Netherlands - All Cities
- - North Holland
- - Amsterdam, Netherlands Area
- Denmark - All Cities
- - Capital Region
- - Copenhagen, Denmark Area
- France - All Cities
- - Aquitaine
- - Bordeaux, France Area
- Norway - All Cities
- - Oslo
- - Oslo, Norway Area
- Portugal - All Cities
- - Oporto
- - Porto, Oporto, Oporto
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at EVBox
Interviews for Top Jobs at EVBox
- Product Manager (3)
- Embedded Software Engineer (3)
- Technical Support Engineer (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Java Developer (2)
- Marketing & Growth(NYC) (1)
- Internship (1)
- Junior Legal Counsel (1)
- Senior Certification and Compliance Engineer (1)
- Global Invoicing Manager (1)
- Bid Manager (1)
- Product Owner (1)
- Intern Marketing (1)
- International Operations Specialist (1)
- Social Media (1)
- Senior Recruiter (1)
- Software Development Manager (1)
- Human Resources Administrative (1)
- Embedded Test Engineer (1)
- Pre-Sales Engineer (1)
- Technical Sales Engineer (1)
- Business Developer (1)
- Junior Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- The Marketing & Growth Team (1)
- Embedded Firmware Engineer (1)
- Partner Manager (1)
- Supplier Quality Engineer (1)
- UX-UI Designer (1)
- HR Generalist (1)
- Automotive Marketing Specialist (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
I applied online. I interviewed at EVBox
The interview process was quite pleasant and efficient. I was sent the case right away after my interview, which I enjoyed solving. Throughout the process, the recruiter made me feel welcome and was very clear in her instructions.
- How would your colleagues describe you in three words?
I applied online. I interviewed at EVBox
Three interviews. With recruiter. Direct Manager and Manager of Direct manager. Good conversations and they make sure there is a fit with company culture. They came back quickly with an offer, but negotiating process went slow.
- How will you deal with different requirements and priorities?
I interviewed at EVBox
Applied via LinkedIn. The process is pretty quick, I was able to get to the last stage in a week. HR Screening -> Hiring manager -> counter part -> CXO HR was able to provide updates very frequently.
- Describe a very difficult situation in your previous role and how you have managed it?
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in Feb 2021
It was overall a very efficient and fast hiring process. The recruiter was actively responding to any doubts and questions. From the time of the submission of the application until the final decision of hiring took around 3 weeks. Once i submitted my application EVBox responded within 3 to 4 days that they will be going ahead with the application. Within a week my first interview was scheduled. There were three interviews in total. All interviews were conducted within a week. Interview one: It was with the recruiter and was more focused on my earlier work experiences and getting to understand the current position in more detail. Interview two: It was with a team member to get more insights on my work process and my technical skills. Interview three: It was with the VP of Engineering and had many behavioural and situational questions. The last step was to give two references.
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EVBox in Feb 2021
The interview is arranged and referred by an old classmate and an employee of the company. Once your resume is reviewed, a recruiter would sent you an email. Where a short 30 mins call is arranged for the interview with questions regarding to your previous work experiences and actual related job’s knowledge of the vacancy.
- Do you know about the linux of kernel and user?
I applied online. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in Feb 2021
1. Interview with a recruiter that asks general questions 2. Interview with a specialist from the international marketing team that asks general and marketing-related questions 3. General interview with regional manager 4. Industry case report in local language
I interviewed at EVBox
Video call with the recruiter 45 minutes. If successful another set of interviews with the hiring manager and team colleagues. It was very professionally held. And they let me know the outcome quite fast with transparency, I enjoyed the process.
- Q: What can yu bring to the company
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in Dec 2020
I applied through an employee referral. The interview process was quite transparent and fast. First-round was with HR, standard questions. The second round was with the hiring manager. During the interview, I noticed that I wasn't the right fit for the role. The problem here is the big difference between the job description/requirements and the requirements which the hiring manager told me during the interview. It turned out that the role was a much more senior position with many responsibilities requiring specific industry experience which none of these mentioned in the role description. Another point was the low financial package the company offering for this senior role. Had an HR call for feedback about my interview performance and why I was rejected. Quite ok with the decision considering the requirements.
- Q: Can you tell me a time when you have to deal with different stakeholders?
I applied online. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in Nov 2020
Very negative experience. HR person was very kind and professional, but CFO who has interviewed me next joined the meeting 20 minutes late and only after sending me another web-meeting link. He seemed very confused and unprepared for discussion. I was under impression he was reading my resume while I talk. I have not received the offer because of lack of experience in ‘contract review’ area, but when this was removed from the job description later and job posted again, my second application was rejected right away by sending a standard automated e-mail. I feel their hiring process is really broken. I was told to my face there are no concerns in my qualification for this role, but got a rejection without any reasoning. Fishy or biased...
- How many years of global billing experience do you have ?
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in Nov 2020
The application procedure started off great and I cleared the first two rounds of the interviews. The first one was with the HR and he seemed very helpful in the beginning. The next one was with the VP of Sales, which also went really well. I was promised the final interview to be a case study and I would receive the case soon. Of course, the case never came through and both the HR and VP never responded to any of my emails. A simple communication would save everyone's time and effort.
- Questions about past work, motivation in life, about myself, challenges in the profile that I see