EVBox Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

Recruiter2%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

EVBox

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EVBox in Jul 2021

Interview

The recruiter was unprofessional in his email and turned out to be a bully in the interview. As the first HR screening was scheduled for 45 mins, I asked to learn about the topics that will be covered in the interview and got a reply "as you can see from my signature, I am a recruiter so it will be an HR interview". However, during the interview I got asked various behavioral questions, which is normally not in scope for a simple HR screening. Secondly, after being pressured to disclose my age, the recruiter made a comment indicating that I was too young for my experience, which made me feel that he was undermining my work. I was asked if I am married or have/thinking about children, which seems to be contradicting with EVBox being "an equal opportunity employer", as indicated bold in their job posting. As if these were not enough, the recruiter decided to give "feedback" that he was of the opinion that I could not handle my emotions well when I was asked personal questions. He didn't share anything about the role or team the whole time and he didn't ask if I had any questions for him at the end. I still know nothing more than the job posting. The whole interview made me feel like I was being quizzed on my resume and the recruiter was dedicated to go out of his way to find a weak point and attack from it. I believe, the interview procedure is a strong indicator of a company's values. If a recruiter leaves me in a state wondering the reason of being attacked in an interview which should have been a calm and respectful conversation, I do not want to work there, however nice the job seems like. Among all the interviews I did in last 5 years in NL, it is the first time I experienced something like this. I withdrew my application after this chat with the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current salary? Why do you want to leave your company? Tell me about a time where you helped someone else and it was not part of your job description.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

EVBox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

En 4 entretiens très sollicitant. le processus permet de garantir un recrutement en lien avec les valeurs du groupe. Le chargé de recrutement cherche à bien vous connaitre pour assurer l'adéquation du profil

Interview Questions
  • Présentez vous en quelques mots

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in May 2021

Interview

In a nutshell, the interview process is composed of four rounds: -Assessment, coding challenge: a small problem you have to code and send back to the recruiter, if positive then you move to the next round. -Call with the recruiter: a more informal talk to gather some of your background and experience, he gives an explanation of what they are looking for and gives the green light if he feels positive with you. -Call with two team leads to discuss your solution: here you talk to two members of the team, they give an introduction and describe the challenges they face and technologies they use. They ask you questions regarding of you feel comfortable with this or that coding language. Questions about your solution, how would you improve it? did you do any tests? etc. And lastly, embedded c questions. -Call with VP: The last step before the job offer, unfortunately, I got to this round but they cancelled me last minute so I don't have more insight about this step. Overall a nice experience, very friendly and relaxing process. I enjoyed it, I wish we could have at least finished it, seems like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Your overall experience, things you use, and things you are familiar with. Embedded related questions e.g. : What is a reentrant function?

EVBox

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

The interview process was quite pleasant and efficient. I was sent the case right away after my interview, which I enjoyed solving. Throughout the process, the recruiter made me feel welcome and was very clear in her instructions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EVBox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

Three interviews. With recruiter. Direct Manager and Manager of Direct manager. Good conversations and they make sure there is a fit with company culture. They came back quickly with an offer, but negotiating process went slow.

Interview Questions
  • How will you deal with different requirements and priorities?

EVBox

Application

I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. The process is pretty quick, I was able to get to the last stage in a week. HR Screening -> Hiring manager -> counter part -> CXO HR was able to provide updates very frequently.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a very difficult situation in your previous role and how you have managed it?

EVBox

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EVBox in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview is arranged and referred by an old classmate and an employee of the company. Once your resume is reviewed, a recruiter would sent you an email. Where a short 30 mins call is arranged for the interview with questions regarding to your previous work experiences and actual related job’s knowledge of the vacancy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was overall a very efficient and fast hiring process. The recruiter was actively responding to any doubts and questions. From the time of the submission of the application until the final decision of hiring took around 3 weeks. Once i submitted my application EVBox responded within 3 to 4 days that they will be going ahead with the application. Within a week my first interview was scheduled. There were three interviews in total. All interviews were conducted within a week. Interview one: It was with the recruiter and was more focused on my earlier work experiences and getting to understand the current position in more detail. Interview two: It was with a team member to get more insights on my work process and my technical skills. Interview three: It was with the VP of Engineering and had many behavioural and situational questions. The last step was to give two references.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVBox (Amsterdam) in Feb 2021

Interview

1. Interview with a recruiter that asks general questions 2. Interview with a specialist from the international marketing team that asks general and marketing-related questions 3. General interview with regional manager 4. Industry case report in local language

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in marketing?
  • Why do you want to work at EVBox?

EVBox

Application

I interviewed at EVBox

Interview

Video call with the recruiter 45 minutes. If successful another set of interviews with the hiring manager and team colleagues. It was very professionally held. And they let me know the outcome quite fast with transparency, I enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews