EY Advisory Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EY Advisory Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.8

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

They took us out to dinner the night before the interview. Go into the office the next day and see a short presentation about what is FSO/ structured finance. Then you go to 3 interviews, where you're guided around by an employee. You do the interviews in glass offices. Last interview is a 2 page case. They wanted a SWOT analysis and just general what would you do. Extremely easy and nothing to be afraid of. The interviews were incredibly chill. They really just want to get to know your personality. Left and they called me 3 hours later extending an offer. They said it usually takes a few days to 2 weeks so I was pleasantly surprised.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had conflict with a team member   Answer Question
  • tell me about a time when you had a lot going on and how did you handle your priorities   Answer Question
  • tell me about your resume and your background   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

There was an invitation to do a video interview, followed by them flying me out to New York for final round. Interviews were mostly behavioral for PAS. Overall not stress-inducing, people were very friendly and wanted to get to know us.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you brought radical change to an organization.   Answer Question

Advisory Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through a referral and heard back a week later from the recruiter. From there, my resume was passed to the team and I was invited to interview at the McLean office. Interviewees were great and easy to talk to. Heard back with a verbal offer a few days after the interview. Interviews were 30 min back to back.

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Saw a post on LinkedIn that they were hiring for advisory positions. Sent my resume to the person who posted the job on linked in. Received a form to fill out online. Company liked my resume. Had a video submission interview with about 5 questions. Company invited me to the final round interviews, two behavioral and 1 case. Each interview was about 30 minutes. Heard back about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why EY?
      Describe a time when you worked with someone whose working style was different than yours?
      For the case part of the interview you are presented with 1 case. Try not to assume things. Also, don't assume their is one correct answer. They are just looking for how you came the answer you gave them.   Answer Question

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Too bad they don't tell the salary immediately but wait until the last phase. For Zagreb it was 4400 HRK for an entry position.
    Easy interview process
    1) Logical testing
    2) Interview with HR
    3) Case study - pretty basic in my opinion
    4) Interview with Partner and Manager

Interview Questions

• analyze the integration plan of Russian minority in Estonia as a part of the case study   Answer Question

Advisory Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter. Then a technical phone screen. After, I cleared the phone screen, had 3 30 min interviews on Skype. 1 technical with senior manager and 2 behavioral with another senior manager and director. Interviewers were quite friendly. Mostly look for cultural fit.Process was slow but recruiter was extremely friendly and helpful and kept me in loop.

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Kansas City, MO (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

On campus interview followed by an on site interview. On site interview consisted of 3 interviews with various managers then lunch. Walk me through your resume. 1 Case-study. Pretty conversational after that.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Advisory Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

On campus > Onsite Superday. Overall loved the interview process and culture of company. Very quick to follow up and answer any questions. The interviewers themselves were very relaxed and went out of their way to make you comfortable.

Advisory Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Pre-interview dinner and interview the next day. Received an email for a second round interview (office visit). First night we had dinner with senior managers and a partner. The next day we had 3 back to back interviews, including one case interview. It was overall a fun experience, everyone was super nice and professional.

Advisory Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through the University website and had an on-campus interview, The interviewer was nice. He just asked technical questions, no behavioral. The process was enjoyable. He gave hints if I didn't know the answers. He gave me positive feedback at the end of the interview. But no offer at the end.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.