EY Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EY Assurance Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.8

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

First there was a recorded video interview. I got invited to an office visit with multiple other candidates. A tour and 2 one-on-one interviews with managers. Got the offer call shortly after I got home that day.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational and resume-based questions, relaxed atmosphere.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

An interactive video interview followed by an in person interview with 2 different senior managers. Very great experience for those who are looking for a collaborative team environment as they focus their interview upon that and what makes you stand out in that field.

Interview Questions

• Name a time things did not go well for you and your team and how you individually and collectively found a solution.   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Interview

It took about a month to get the interview scheduled, 3 rounds of in office interviews. They had pretty standard questions that you would see at any big 4. I received an offer within a week.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had a super day for their summer intern program, it was back to back interview with managers from different lines. They asked career interest and why a particular service line.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Sacramento, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Went through multiple video interviews with routine questions. Final interview was through video conference call that lasted 30 minutes. Besides the video interview the whole process was standard. The interviewer was supportive, concise, and straight to the point. Overall, the interview process was a breeze.

Assurance Interview

Interview

I applied through the online website and got called in for an interview with the recruiter, a manager and the partner. It was pretty easy going and everyone was nice.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Skype interview, Office Interview --> job offer. The process was pretty easy, but you could tel they were looking for the best of the best. Many of my friends who applied didn't get in. Interview was behavioral and mainly just a conversation.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Berkeley, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Two rounds of on-campus interviews. Talked with a manager first for 30 minutes, and then a partner for another 30 minutes. So total interview at about an hour. All behavioral questions, no technical questions.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Ithaca, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Short, focused on behavioral. Interviewers were very nice. There were two rounds, both behavioral. They focused on why EY and what drew you to accounting. Both very straightforward. The interview was about an hour each, and through a skype video.

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very long, but possible all BIG 4 are. Had my 5th interview last week with the partner waiting to hear back. Recruiter was phone, the rest were live video.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.