EY Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EY Audit Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.8

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Start with virtual video interview and then one day super day, which is conducted by manager and partner accordingly. The interview is about behavior question and not technical. However they do expect you to have basic accounting understanding.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

campus interview - on campus interview then second round was over video call. mostly described my resume and then discussed relevant experiences. encouraged to attend happy hours. spoke with manager and partner

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I submitted an application online, and several months later got an email from a recruiter asking to schedule an exploratory phone call. The call went fine, and I was given the opportunity to do a prerecorded interview with them. I was sent a link, and told I had to complete the interview within 48 hours. I did so, but never heard back from the recruiter, even after repeated emails.

Interview Questions

• Why EY?
      When have you improved the quality of work from your team? How did you do so?
      When did you introduce a disruptive or innovative idea to team members?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

They first did a Prerecorded interview, then an on campus interview. There were problems with their system. They used a third party system that was not very effective. I did not move on from the pre-recorded interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group environment. What did you learn from it?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

First round consists of a video interview that you would do in a nicely lit room. The questions are pretty technical, but they want to see if you can make a reasonable answer based around the question. Second round is a two person in person interview, which is based around technical and interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a team? Made a strong impact or change.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Manager, Managing Director, Senior Director. In case of first interview, it was operated by the website and recorded video. Recorded video included the 5-7 questions depending on the candidates.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Two virtual interviews. One started with a pre-recording of myself. Questions popped up and you had 30 seconds to come up with an answer. They gave you two minutes to reply. After passing that round I had two back to back interviews online through a skype based format. 30 minutes each and it was fairly casual. There where a few behavioral but nothing to serious.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a video interview, you get to know the questions automatically. About 30 seconds to 1 minute preparation time for each questions. Six questions in total. Allowed to re-answer each question once.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Apply online. Will receive a link to do pre-recorded interview. You have 30 seconds to react to each question and it automatically starts recording when 30 seconds run out. There are 5 questions including leadership, creativity, contribution to the team, why EY...

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

They were the rudest people out of the Big 4. A recruiter threw my resume into the reject pile after looking at my face, and the other recruiter a week later during the in-person interview started the conversation with - "Don't you get it?" This experience was something to never forget and I can't believe a great firm does that to people

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.