EY Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EY Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

It went out well, the interviewer was very nice and patient. There were some technical questions but they were not too bad. I did not do too well on the behavioral side, but overall the experience was nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

One call, followed by a recorded video interview, followed by a three part super day with two behavioral interviews and one case study which were all about 45 minutes long

Interview Questions

• A lot of emphasis on why I wanted the position and how my life experience was relevant   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

It was hard and challeging but you learn a lot and grow, had a lot of interviews make sur eyou do your research, HR is amazing and very helpful and understanding . Good luck, its rewarding

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied in college, few years later recruiters reached out with a new team that they were building out. This was a facade for saying they had just fired an entire team and were replacing them.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

5 questions cut and clear from your average textbook joe. They were more interested in college activites and gpa, than actual past experiences/ internships. Which made it more of a if you aren't a perfect student at school you can't work for us kind of vibe.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA (US)).

Interview

The process is one of the best. They really invest in getting to now you and provide for all of your comfort. You get ample opportunities to ask all your questions since they host so many events during campus recruitment

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

In total it was about 5 interviews. Overall, communication from the recruiting team was extremely streamlined and easy to understand. It was extremely conversational. There was a case interview, but it was not standard in that they gave you time to prepare before discussing the case.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Enjoyed networking with the entire recruiting team, they were very friendly and welcoming.
    I absolutely hated the actual interview though.
    The manager who interviewed asked me to tell him about myself and got frustrated when I didn't give the answers he was looking for. He raised his voice at me clearly showing me he was frustrated.
    He didn't ask me any behavioral questions. When I asked him questions before the interview was over, it seemed like he wanted the conversation to be over already. It's such a shame because I expected him to be more professional.

Interview Questions

• What skills are needed as a business analyst that other team members don't need to have?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus interview- behavioral or read through your resume and ask questions. Make sure to know your resume inside and out.
    On site interview - 3 behavioral interviews with different people. Heavily prepare for behavioral questions-- one lady drilled me with behavioral questions one after the other. The other two asked me behavioral questions but it was mostly conversations mixed in as well.
    Research the company, know why you want to work there, and show them what you can bring to the table.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Charlotte, NC (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school. Online writing assessment and then 30 minute behavioral interview. It was a very positive experience. My interviewer was incredibly friendly and forthcoming, although he did not ask me very many questions specific to the position. In fact, most of the time was spent with me asking him questions. Overall, it was a positive experience and I left feeling confident, even though I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.