EY Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 27 Dec 2018

3.1

252 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

4 hours of GMAT questions. I was prepared for this but I thought it was a bit too much for an Internship that is very low paid. I dont know if anyone bothered to check my answers, but they let me know that I passed. After that the HR contacted me and asked to wait until some Partner is in town. Since I already had a job, I didnt bother her anymore, nor she ever got back at me. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Syracuse, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I got this interview through my school's career website, and it was a campus interview. It took about 30 minutes and the interviewer was very nice. The interviewer primarily went through my resume and asked me about the reasons for me to choose advisory and EY. Also, the interviewer was interested in my projects and my prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose advisory? Why do you choose technical advisory?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Can't remember too much, but was friendly and positive. Had an assessment centre which required a presentation to a Senior Manager, a group activity as well. Then interview with Partner to seal the deal

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview, initially. It lasted for 30 minutes or so. After, I was invited for in-office interview, or "superday" as some people called it. We were invited to the Dallas office, and were given three separate interviews. 1 behavioral, 1 cultural, and then 1 case study. The behavioral was your typical interview questions, "Tell me about yourself", etc. Then, the cultural was more of a conversation to feel out, if you were a right fit. Lastly, the case study was the only challenging one. So word to the wise, practice case studies, if you're not familiar with them, before you go in. It will help tremendously.

Interview Questions

• If there was a family member or friend sitting next to you, what would they tell me were your top 3 strengths and top 3 weaknesses?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Hiring process was straightforward. I applied through my university's job posting site and met a few representatives at the career fair. First round interview was easy and second round was slightly more challenging. Both were strategy cases.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

4 interview:
    - téléphonique: avec RH; très informel (CV, projets, ambitions, pourquoi EY)
    -Case study
    -Behavioral interview: questions très générales, revue du relevé de notes
    -Entrevue informelle avec le partner : nous sommes allé prendre un café

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with an on campus 1-on-1 interview with a manager at the firm which was mostly behavioral inter questions, then if done well you're invited to a super day at the office comprised of 3 separate interviews, one part of those 3 being a case study

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

One phone interview with HR and then half day interview with managers and partners. In the interview with HR, mainly asked about previous experience and talked about the firm. The in person interviews were half fit interview questions and half questions about the firm.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied through my school's job portal. Then I had a phone interview with a manager. After that, I was invited back for an onsite interview. This consisted of two behavioral interviews, one technical interview and one computer test on my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of many behavioral questions. They asked me a bit of my knowledge about real estate, but a lot of it was seeing whether I would be a good fit for the company or not.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

First had a call with a call with a recruiter.
     Then invited to super day. That involved some case interviews with three employees of the firm including from different levels, associate, manager and partner.

Learned about outcome of interview about a month later.

Interview Questions

• How many men's suits are purchased in NYC in a year?   1 Answer

I had a better job offer elsewhere so I decided not to take this one.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.