EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Jun 2018
7,003 Interview Reviews

2.8

Risk Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Two Interviews - 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute case. The behavioral interview was traditional, most of the questions were basic and personality/experience oriented. The case portion was relatively simple - identifying red flags in an organization that was described.

Interview Questions

• Why EY? Why Advisory? What are the differences between Advisory and Consulting?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Positive experience with the Director of the Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Department. The environment was relaxed and the interview wasn't long. There were friendly faces and welcoming attitude. He had a few questions about the motivations that brought to EY especially considering that I come from an Engineering background. Mentioning that my sister worked for EY added a lot of value.

EY Consultant Advisory Program TAP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

First you complete an online recorded interview. You answer 6 total questions and record your responses, you have 3 attempts for each questions. Last stage of the process is going to Chicago for a final interview. Final interview consisted of one case study interview and two behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you working on an assignment with a tight deadline? How did you manage this?   Answer Question

People Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied through the website.

Got an invitation for the written test. The written test was an English test and HR essay.

Almost 2 weeks later I got a phone call telling me that I passed the test and that they would like to arrange an HR interview with me.

The interview was very nice and smooth we were just having a conversation. They asked about my experience in college and extracurriculars, why I chose EY, and other behavioral questions.

Around 2-3 working days later I got a call that they would like to arrange an interview with the user plus presentation. I was given a topic exactly 24 hrs before the interview. The interview started with my presentation, Q&A session, and behavioral questions.

They contacted me half and a week later telling me that I got the offer.

Risk Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Iselin, NJ (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and the entire process took about 3-4 weeks. I had another offer at the time, and they were very gracious and willing to work with an expedited timeline. Interview process was interesting and engaging. They had an initial call to ask some qualifying questions, and then two back to back interviews. One interview was a behavioral interview where they wanted to see if you would be a good fit, and the other was a case study where they wanted to see how well you did under pressure and how your business sense was. Everyone I spoke with was extremely nice and helpful!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions: Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time that you showed leadership?   Answer Question

IT Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Behavior based, they want you to show knowledge about the position. So, do your research beforehand about IT auditing and try to relay your previous experience to it. Not too hard, but based on conversation depth

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Check in with Receptionist then have a seat in the waiting area. Your escort will come out, call your name, and escort you and maybe another individual to the offices where you will having your interview. First interviewer will come in for about 20-30 min then another one will come for another 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Experience in Government audits   1 Answer

Diversified Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Pittsburgh, PA (US)).

Interview

I was invited in for an office interview with 2 managers and a partner. The managers were fine but the partner was very awkward and off-putting. I was surprised she was able to make it to partner at a firm like EY.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went out of your way to get to know someone.

Describe a time when you were working in a group and had to get the group back on track.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very long, but possible all BIG 4 are. Had my 5th interview last week with the partner waiting to hear back. Recruiter was phone, the rest were live video.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was well orchestrated and went quickly. All interviewers were well informed in other interview discussions and I really felt the love. While the hiring process at partnerships can take months, they did their best to expedite it. I met with 5 people in one day and they even took me to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Explain my resume, experiences. Why did I want to leave my current employer. And a lot of questions on "What can I answer for you?" " What questions do you have for me?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.