EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

656 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my university job site, was emailed a few days later on a Friday inviting me to submit a video interview by Sunday at 5PM. They would flash a question on the screen for 30seconds and you had 3 minutes to respond with 10 tries at each question. Was contacted a week later to be invited for a face to face OCI.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Time you had to work with a group member who took a different approach than you   Answer Question
    • One skill you have yet to talk about in this interview   Answer Question
    • A time you had to have a difficult conversation with a coworker   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process consisted of one phone interview and a super day made up of 3 back to back interviews at headquarters. The process was quick and lasted a few weeks.

FSO Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn followed by a short 10 min phone conversation around what the role was. About 2-3 weeks later received an email checking my availability for a particular date. Once we reached a mutually agreeable date, was scheduled to fly down to New York for interviews. Interview day was pretty casual. They made me feel comfortable and it was more conversational rather than a what you might typically expect out of an interview, mostly around my resume with a few product based experience related questions. A total of 5 interviews with 2 managers, a senior manager, an executive director, and a partner. I was made to sit in one room and the interviewers took turns to come in on a scheduled basis. Was contacted a week later and told that I will be extended an offer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview with one interviewer and it was a very casual conversation. You simply talk about yourself and a bit about the firm, roles, and expectations. Be sure to read up on the company beforehand to have some talking points. Audit is about clients and teams so prepare to answer team based behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• One question with dual parts: What do you think makes up an effective team and name a time when you had a strong team and a weak one?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Edison, NJ (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It's a digital interview. 5 questions plus 1 optional question. I have 10 attempts for each question and then submit the recorded answers. I heard the result the following week and was invited to on-campus interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a skill/experience/qualification that you don't mention, but you think it will benefit you in this role?   Answer Question

FSO BAP Interview

Application

Interview

Applied through school, interviewed with an alumni, very nice people. First round all behavioral and easy chat. Invited to online writing, did not pass. I suppose if you do pass, you will be invited to mega day or something like that at their office.

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The entire interview process was very inviting. They were helpful when my computer was not working and could not record the video. They then were able to give me 10 tries when conducting each question which took a lot of the pressure off as well.

EY TAS-TRE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First year of online interviews. You have 10 attempts and 3 min max to answer each question. I thought I answered well but I did not receive a super day. I applied to the TRE group but the questions were standard for all other EY first year positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to convey a difficult message to someone?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time where you had to make a decision with little or no prior knowledge? How did you go about this?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

Applied through OCR portal. Received an email after 2 days to complete a pre-recorded interview. A week after I did the pre-recorded interview I was invited for back to back interviews of 30 minutes each on campus. Still waiting on the response. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you do when you disagree with someone in your group   Answer Question

Data Scientist/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

HR calls and schedules a phone interview with a manager, if cleared two to three technical interviews are conducted on site( usually by team members). After which the HR gets back with an offer or rejection.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are related to experience/skills mentioned on resume. For data science, machine learning and statistical techniques are of interest and questions related to these should be expected.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.