EY Tax Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EY Tax Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.9

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interviewed for a tax analyst position in the EY Service & Delivery department. Had a pre-recorded digital interview, got called into the Jacksonville office for a 3 round face to face interview. The interview process was fairly easy, no difficult questions or case study. I got an offer for the position, but the pay was significantly low for such a big company. I noticed the Service and Delivery Center for EY had a fair amount of not so positive reviews. That alongside the low compensation, I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at EY?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied on their own recruiting website. Got a call a couple of days later to schedule an interview with the senior manager. Met the senior manager, and was very nice and laid-back. Crazy part that i wasnt ready for was that the interview ended with me taking something of a test. I was given tax data and was told to fill out the tax form. I was given 20 minutes. When i finished, i handed my sheet in and that was the end of the interview. I was told i would get a call if they wanted to hire me. Sure enough not 3 hours had passed when i got the call from EY saying that they wanted to hire me and when i could start. Very quick to respond to my application and got an offer same-day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a large number of tax returns from multiple clients?   2 Answers
    • Can you meet deadlines?   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY (India, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

there were 4 rounds gd apptitude hr n tecnical interview porcess is very long its very important to brush up on accounting skills be confident.. in gd for general topics were listed u have to choose one n speak for a min .. in apptitude accounts eng n reasoning que were given each for 20 min, HR round is oly a causal talk .. after 3 weeks i was called for a tecnical round

Interview Questions

• abt myself, gloden rules of accounting
      why ey
      derivatives
      they asked me to draw a balance sheet
      diff btw provisions and reserves
      journal entry
      excel shortcuts
      diff btw amortisation dep n impairment   1 Answer

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

They came on campus, we had an aptitude test and resume drop. Then we had an interview that day followed by a super day with 6 interviews. I was asked to do a couple of cases for them, and then there were a bunch of behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• There was one interview with two interviewers and they asked me if both of them had exactly the same qualifications and had joined the company at the same time which one of them would I think deserved a raise.   1 Answer

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total - 1. Resume shortlisting make sure your resume is crisp and up to date and self explanatory with no ambiguity. 2nd round was a group discussion - keep yourself upto date with the current news usually they ask something from current affairs only. There is a technical round - they ask you about the tax structures of various countries/ analysis of tax structures in India etc. There is a partner round where you have a one on one with the partner who discusses in depth details abiut your motivation to work here etc and how you'll contribute. the last round is HR

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

There were 4 rounds . GD , Aptitude , HR and Technicals .. Thankfully I got through all . The walk ins have opened again for another 1 week . I'm waiting for it to get over to contact them .

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indi, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Indi, Karnataka (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

the interview process had 4 rounds, gd, apptitude, hr and technical and the first 3 rounds almost took a whole day and the technical round was conducted on a different day.

Interview Questions

• one must be thorough with all the basic concepts of accounting and taxation or else ll build a trap for themselves.   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Interview

Aptitude Test (Quants, Logical, Verbal and Excel) including Written Test, HR Round, Technical Round. Interview would be taken in pool campus for a period of two days. First day would be HR Round and Second day would be Technical Round. HR Round is an elimination round.

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview process took around 5-6 days cause it was through campus placements. we had 3 rounds First aptitude it was given on Amcat forum and then HR round questions asked based on your resume and your interests amd yourself. Technical round prepare yourself to speak about your favorite subject and basic accounting and tax questions and keep calm and bring it on. good luck

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Chennai (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

Three rounds in total
    1) Aptitude
    2) HR f2f
    3) Technical f2f
    Was very interesting, Aptitude was done through AMCAT.
    HR was very engaging
    Technical was given with common sense easy maths problems to solve.
    Top authorities of every department came and felicitation was done best and we moved on to interview

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.