EasyWeb Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at EasyWeb Recruitment

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strixton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EasyWeb Recruitment (Strixton, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Awful experience!

Rob de Main ( Managing Director) booked a telephone interview then didn't call or make any effort to contact. Never heard from Rob, despite calling and emailing him.

A completely bizarre experience from a company that offers recruitment services as their core business service....is this the manner they treat their internal recruitment process?

EasyWeb Recruitment Response

8 Oct 2015

Thank you for your review and please accept our apologies over the way you feel you’ve been treated during your interview with us. We pride ourselves in how we recruit and acknowledge this is ... More

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellingborough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EasyWeb Recruitment (Wellingborough, England) in September 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview, followed by formal interview with manager & director, technical testing & final interview with 2 directors. Was offered the job the day of final interview. Very quick process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.