Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

I was reached out to by the recruiter for an initial phone screening, then connected with two senior-level employees from the team for a 30 min video call (per person) a few days later. A day after that video call, I shared a phone call with the person who'd be the manager for the role, and a few days later received a 90-minute writing test. Overall the process took 14 days from email to offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work on a campaign or project that you are proud of   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

There were three rounds of interviewing. The first round was your standard HR phone screening. The recruiter explained the position, asked me some basic questions and then let me ask some questions.

The second round was four, back-to-back interviews with people from that specific team. I was interviewing from out of state so these were all done via video conference. They were also broken up due to scheduling conflicts, so one was on one day and the next three were the day after that. I enjoyed speaking with all of these team members and felt like it was more of a conversation than your standard interview.

The third round was with a vice president of that team. This was also via video conference since she was based in a different city than the office I applied at. This was another great interview that felt more like a conversation.

Overall, this was a pretty good interview process despite how many rounds there were. I felt pretty confident that I was going to get the job, however, I did not. The recruiter told me everyone liked me and what I could bring to the team but gave me no other explanation as to why they didn't choose me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that it was difficult to work with someone and how you made it better.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

It was a good interview process. However, I thought that some of the questions weren't entirely related to my job performance. But the other questions were on topic and relevant to the job posting.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Incredibly Simple -- Met with with team + account leads and discussed role and responsibilities. Had the opportunity to ask multiple members of the team about their experience on the team and the day to day responsibilities associated with the role.

Interview Questions

• What is a business problem you've faced in the past and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I worked with a recruiter. I bypassed speaking with an HR rep and went right into an in-person interview with 3 separate employees. I met with all three in a two hour period and it went great. Two days later, I was asked to complete a writing test (all through my recruiter). That went great as well and I was asked to come back in to speak with the VP of the team I'd be joining and the AS who I assumed would be my manager.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process at Edelman was seamless and fair. I felt I was asked the correct questions to sense my skills and preparedness for the job as well as was given the correct insight on the job that I was interviewing for.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a fairly quick and easy process. After a quick HR phone screening, I was invited in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of three 30 minute interviews with various members of the team.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I was selected after submitting my resume and cover letter online and had an interview at the offices with three different people who worked there. The interview was fairly informal and they did not ask any questions that were too difficult. Truly felt like a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would my background in media be conducive to a background in PR?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was quite lengthy, it consisted of 2 panel interviews and 3 individual 1:1 interviews. I had to come in two separate days for at least 3 hours each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Edelman has an organized, effective interview process. It's clear that there is a strategy behind each interviewers' focus because no one asked the same interview question twice (which I really appreciated as the candidate!). I felt like they were trying to get to know me and have a conversation, and the recruiter I worked with was an excellent communicator and prompt. I met with four people (two phone calls, one onsite meeting) in three rounds of conversations and had an offer in roughly three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you felt compelled to share an opinion that differed from someone more senior than you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.