Edelman Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

3.2

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

4 stages

Stage 1 - Interview with Managing Director and Director
Stage 2 - Test in the form of a brief and presentation to wider team
Stage 3 - Chemistry meeting with team
Stage 4 - Final meeting with Director on more specific goals and previous experiences

Interview Questions

• What has been the thing you have learned the most   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edelman (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day. Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day. Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day.Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day

Interview Questions

• Managerial principles for ROI calculation. Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day   1 Answer

Negotiation

open to negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2010.

Interview

Three interviews - with two directors and one senior manager. Pretty informal, get-to-know you interviews. Following that was a writing test and presentation with 2 senior managers/ managers in the room who ask questions related to your presentation.

Interview Questions

• Which brand would you like to represent and why (i.e. who would be your dream client)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were done via a recruiter

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman in August 2011.

Interview

Two interviews with two people in each. Both focussed on experience rather than competencies though there were some questions about management style, analysis etc. Was fairly laid back and there was someone at the level of the job I was applying for in each interview as well as more senior people.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Edelman (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview went on for more than an hour and the HR head explained about the organisation and the role in detail.There was only a single round of interview with the HR head, and no other communication after that. On the basis of how the i\interview went, was expecting a call.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

It was a telephonic and a face to face interview. While the interview was very average, the panel had the HR, and three others. They were more keen to know why I wanted to leave my then workplace to join Edelman.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.