Edelman Creative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Creative Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.2

Creative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Recruiter missed our initial screen several times and only when I e-mailed did it get rescheduled. The phone screen went well and the recruiter was very friendly. I was then scheduled to meet two people in person. At the last minute one of them couldn't make it. The one person I interviewed with seemed disinterested and just talked about himself. He didn't give me a chance to ask any questions about the role and then said he was going to find the second person I was supposed to interview with and left. She then wasn't available. It was the strangest interview I ever went on. I followed up with next steps and heard back weeks later they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It wasn't an interview. It was just these guys talking at me. They seemed friendly, but one of them was a mess. And they basically just tried to sell me on it. I've realized that when that happens, run as far away as possible, because then you will think it's positive but walk right into a convoluted crapstorm: A place where they have a team member's birthday party while they are secretly firing their colleagues with security escorting them out. And where the people in charge don't really have the right experience so they either go with the flow and tell you things are good, only to reprimand you later.

Interview Questions

• It was really just them talking about themselves and what their division was doing.   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very positive experience at first. Had an initial call with HR who then set up an in-person meeting. I met with the person who would be my direct boss and it went very well. They asked that I meet with other people on the team so I did and those went very well also. I really enjoyed meeting the group. Things seemed very positive overall. I followed up with HR and heard nothing back. Then a couple months later, one of the HR people got back to me but only bc I had pushed them for some sort of response. The job had disappeared and no one could give me a clear answer on what happened. And I had such a positive experience with the group and a really good outlook towards Edelman but they could use some HR training. HR people are supposed to lead in demonstrating professionalism and etiquette and this group lack both. It's a shame. I really liked everyone.

Interview Questions

• How would you market a brand?   1 Answer

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

Beautiful Reception Area with a "Minority Report" monitor on the coffee table. Pleasant interviewers, HR is also very professional and courteous in the email correspondence.

Unfortunately, the job ended up not being a good fit but the experience was a good practice for other interviews to come.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.