Edelman Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.3

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in April 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was a phone screening, then I was brought in to meet the team. The team interview was a team approach. Everyone asked questions and was engaged. I was given a brief background of the company, and a brief background on the current team members. I was also given time to ask any questions that I had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

initial phone screen with Talent Acquisition. 1 hour phone interview with hiring manager. Online assessment to be taken at home. 1st round in person interview with hiring manager, 2 team members, leader from another team. 2nd round in person interview with hiring manager, 2 team members, leader from another group.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and competency based questions. Why Edelman?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edelman (Portland, OR (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Telephone Interview - The Recruiter wanted me to describe my experience and after I did, she scheduled me an interview. No follow up questions were asked.

1:1 Interview: Very disappointing. I took time off of work to interview with the HR manager. It took time to leave work, drive there, and pay for parking. For what? To only sit through an interview that lasted 15 minutes. The HR Manager only asked me about 2 questions and had to end the interview early because "she had to catch her flight back to Seattle to go home to her baby." Very unprofessional. The interview should not have been scheduled so late in the day if this was the case. The interview was disorganized, there were very few questions, and the interviewer didn't take the time to ask questions or show any interest. Worse interview of my life!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.