Edelman Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.7

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Edelman in May 2014.

Interview

There is a short phone interview. The phone interviewer asked me a few questions about my education and my future graduation plans. Followed by a in person interview with two employees. The in person interview lasted only 30 minutes followed by a brief literacy test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

To receive any communication took about three weeks after I completed an online application. A recruiter contacted me via email and set up an initial call. This conversation consisted of my experience in the Public Relations field and how it applied to the position. After this call, I was set up with an Account Executive at another office for a Skype interview the next day. This interview lasted about 20 minutes and the questions were more in-depth of my experiences. I would say that a lot of questions were focused on experience in pitching media and writing. Overall, it was a pretty straight forward interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in August 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by phone after applying through the website. It was a wonderful conversation and the recruiter was very engaging and informative. Then, I met the team in person at the DC office (a beautiful space). I really enjoyed my conversations throughout the entire process and felt like the team was personally and professionally poised.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging question I was asked was "tell me more about your ideal role" because this is so open ended and I was still figuring out professional goals through the opportunities and interview process.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by an employee and then when through a phone screen before moving on to a set of in-person interviews. The group interviews were casual and relatively simple. Edelman can take anywhere from a day to three weeks to hire you depending on the immediate need of an intern for any of the teams.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online. About a week later received an email from HR, to schedule a phone interview. Completed phone interview with HR. Scheduled a second phone interview with the account team. Offer came shortly afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work for Edelman.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Phone interview and an in person interview. It took over a month after I applied to hear back from them. Talked about my previous internship and team work experiences. My previous internship was unpaid and this internship at Edelman was paid. I was qualified for the job but I wanted to work for Edelman because of its company culture and value so I focused on that.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Edelman? Tell me a teal you had difficulty meeting a deadline. Tell me about your previous internship/work experience. From talking to other interns, we all had a previous intern before interning at Edelman.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Amazing job and smooth interview. They are so outgoing and felt very natural and comfortable. Very happy with working here and hope to pursuit this job at the nend. Thanks for making me confident in the further!

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and standard - all usual questions asked. I came in and met with three future supervisors for a total of about 30 minutes and then was asked to take a grammar test.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in January 2016.

Interview

Sent in application for Internship position. Set up phone interview with HR and was asked some basic questions about myself and my background. First round was more of a general overview of the program.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was well facilitated and guided by the staff there. They were friendly and were willing to help with any questions beforehand. When it came to the interview process they were professional and got straight to the point by asking questions about your experience and how it translated over.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.