Edelman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then a skype interview with two team members who asked for a writing sample as well. Were responsive in the beginning but took about 2 weeks longer than originally stated to get back to me. Never heard back after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you felt challenged and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Paid Social Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I applied online and HR reached out to me about scheduling a phone screening about a week or so later. The recruiter cancelled the phone screening last minute. She asked to reschedule due to a previous meeting running over. I understand that unexpected things come up so I was completely fine with rescheduling to another time. We settled on later in the afternoon, but the recruiter ended up cancelling last minute again and asked to reschedule for the next morning. I informed her that my schedule was wide open and I could accommodate anytime that worked for her. The recruiter ghosted me, and I have not heard from the company since. Super unprofessional, and a complete waste of my time.

Group Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward with questions to gauge skills, interests and personality fit. I met with 3-4 people at different levels, again to make sure they agreed upon the fit.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for their Winter Internship at the beginning of October 2019, and heard from a recruiting manager at the beginning of November to come in for an in-person interview. I met with two recruiters for a 30 minute interview and was told that I would hear back in a few weeks.

Corporate Journalism Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I was recruited through Linkedin for a phone interview. The interview went well, and the HR rep was super bubbly and nice. I was then asked to submit a writing assignment. After the assignment was submitted, I was asked to come into the Atlanta office for an in-person interview with three execs. It was a little intimidating, but the interview went ok. I was told I would hear back after two weeks. Nothing. Contacted HR rep about an answer, no response. Pretty unprofessional, especially for a highly regarded company like Edelman.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to pivot on a moment's notice?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

There were three rounds of interviewing. The first round was your standard HR phone screening. The recruiter explained the position, asked me some basic questions and then let me ask some questions.

The second round was four, back-to-back interviews with people from that specific team. I was interviewing from out of state so these were all done via video conference. They were also broken up due to scheduling conflicts, so one was on one day and the next three were the day after that. I enjoyed speaking with all of these team members and felt like it was more of a conversation than your standard interview.

The third round was with a vice president of that team. This was also via video conference since she was based in a different city than the office I applied at. This was another great interview that felt more like a conversation.

Overall, this was a pretty good interview process despite how many rounds there were. I felt pretty confident that I was going to get the job, however, I did not. The recruiter told me everyone liked me and what I could bring to the team but gave me no other explanation as to why they didn't choose me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that it was difficult to work with someone and how you made it better.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a third party recruiter who set everything up and was really friendly. I had a call with him and within a week Edelman reached out to set up the interview. I met with two CDs individually for about an hour and a half. Everything went swimmingly and was told to follow up with questions about the position that they were happy to answer. I emailed thank you's and a few remaining questions the next day to the recruiters and CDs. I never heard back, waited a week and then followed up again. No answer. Ghosted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a good relationship with Account Management, aka our PR people?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

It was a good interview process. However, I thought that some of the questions weren't entirely related to my job performance. But the other questions were on topic and relevant to the job posting.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edelman (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people, each asked different and relevant questions. Great process. Variety of questions asked were specific to my background. Focused on highlighting traits that would make me applicable to the position.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Interviewer very friendly on the phone, smooth process

Got to speak to members of the team and get a feel of the work culture before being given an offer

Got extensive information on the type of work done and the culture of the company, overall good experience