Edelman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Incredibly Simple -- Met with with team + account leads and discussed role and responsibilities. Had the opportunity to ask multiple members of the team about their experience on the team and the day to day responsibilities associated with the role.

Interview Questions

• What is a business problem you've faced in the past and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied for this role in the DC Office through a referral. About a week after submitting the application and my referral sharing my resume with the recruiter, I received an email to schedule a phone screening. The screening went well and I was contacted a week later to come into the office for three 30-minute interviews with four different people -- a 2 VPs, 1 Senior VP and an Account Executive (2 people were in the same interview). A few days after those interviews, I was asked to schedule two more interviews, which I was allowed to complete over Skype since I was out of town. I also had to complete a 1-hour timed simulation that I emailed the recruiter. I was asked to schedule one last interview the day after the Skype interviews with an Account Supervisor. A little over a week later, I heard from the recruiter who wanted to know my thoughts about the process and the job. The following week, I received an offer. Other than the "Tell me about yourself" question, I thought that all the interviewers asked different questions and that we were able to engage in a two-way conversation that gave me the opportunity to learn more about them and the role. Everyone was pleasant and made me feel comfortable, which was very important to me. I enjoyed transparency the entire time from the recruiter. She was awesome -- answered all questions and very prompt.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite piece that you've written? Why did you pursue your MBA? What is your ultimate career goal? Tell me about yourself. Are you interested in [insert industry]? What's your timeline for starting a new job? Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

First there's a phone screening, then two rounds of interviews. I went in for a third time since someone wasn't available for the 2nd round. I met with a total of 9 people, each 1:1 for half an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous experiences be useful for this position?   Answer Question

Interview

One interview with senior leader and administrative assistant. Senior leader was easy and admin tried to warn me off. Talked about what I wanted to do and I said PR, the leader said this is not PR.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

A brief phone screener followed by an hour and a half of in-person interviews with team members. The interview was more of a conversation than a strict question and answer session. The team was extremely communicative throughout the process.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I worked with a recruiter. I bypassed speaking with an HR rep and went right into an in-person interview with 3 separate employees. I met with all three in a two hour period and it went great. Two days later, I was asked to complete a writing test (all through my recruiter). That went great as well and I was asked to come back in to speak with the VP of the team I'd be joining and the AS who I assumed would be my manager.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I emailed with HR and spoke to someone on the phone three times between January and April. When she finally scheduled me an interview I was supposed to interview with someone that didn’t end up interviewing me. Overall it was a terrible process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The first step is a 30 minute phone screen with an HR recruiter. It's mostly just filling you in on the position and classic interview questions like why you're interested in the position.

After that you're invited to speak with 4 different people on the team. These interviews are 30-minutes each. Overall a very seamless experience, it doesn't feel like a long process at all. I was offered the position roughly 2-3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you create?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake. What did you do to solve the issue and what did you learn?   Answer Question
    • How do you stay on top of conflicting deadlines?   Answer Question

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

Interview

After applying, I was contacted by an Edelman recruiting coordinator for a phone call. After the phone call, I was invited to participate in a video call interview with the team, which involved meeting with 4 members.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

initial phone screen with Talent Acquisition. 1 hour phone interview with hiring manager. Online assessment to be taken at home. 1st round in person interview with hiring manager, 2 team members, leader from another team. 2nd round in person interview with hiring manager, 2 team members, leader from another group.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and competency based questions. Why Edelman?   Answer Question