Edelman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Edelman

2.9

Account Supervisor-Business for Social Purpose Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Had a brief phone screen with HR. Was brought in shortly after for in-person interviews. Met with 4 people back-to-back for a total of 2 hours. Standard questions. The HR rep said she would be in touch on feedback in a few days. Never heard from her. Followed up with her twice and no response.

I take no issue with not being moved along to the next round or not getting the job. But when a candidate invests time to come in for 2 hours of interviews, the professional and standard thing to do is to update them on where they stand in the interview process.

Public Affairs Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in March 2019.

Interview

First I spoke with a recruiter, then with a senior Vice President. Then the recruiter, Megan Boyle, completely ghosted me. I was told I would hear something and she stopped answering. I sent 3 follow up emails. It was very disappointing and unprofessional.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Interviewed with three people. Behavioral and technical questions. Nothing too hard, they asked what excel formulas you know etc. Mainly behavioral questions were asked. The entire process took about one and half hour.

Interview Questions

• What excel formula do you use?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was well executed, efficient while also engaging and welcoming. I had a great experience and really enjoyed meeting those I interviewed with. There was a writing test.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you have failed and how did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you and your manager had different view points   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

After a phone interview with their HR assistant I interviewed with the two intern managers for their health team. Overall the interview focused on my background in policy work and healthcare and they explained the type of accounts I would work with.

Digital Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with HR that was an hour and then in-person interviews in the office with key staff and hiring manager. No one followed up with me afterward which isn’t a good sign for how staff or potential staff should be treated.

Interview Questions

• Why I would want to work there.   1 Answer

Edible Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I got an initial email from a HR recruiter asking to set up a time to call. After our call, we set up an additional phone interview with the team. Then a week or so later I went into the office for an in-person interview with a few members of the team. Pretty straightforward questions and gave me a tour of the office afterwards.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was referred to Edelman by a former colleague who worked there before. I was reached out by recruitment and had a phone screening. I was then invited in to meet 3 members of the department and everyone was super friendly and the interview wasn't super formal. At the end, the recruiter said she wouldn't leave me hanging and would notify me by end of the week the next steps. (This was before the holidays so I wasn't expecting a decision made by them yet anyway) I emailed her after the interview the next day to thank her for having me in. By end of the week, I hear nothing but the holidays were next week so I would probably hear back the next week, right? I follow up the Friday after the holidays and got a bounceback "out of office". No problem. A week goes by and I follow up again kindly asking if I'm still in consideration since I am actively interviewing and would like to know. I knew there were looking to hire in January because they told me. I still have not heard back and I know this is a large company who interviews many candidates but leaving someone hanging is very unprofessional. A simple email saying I'm no longer in for consideration would be fine- especially when that is your job to follow up with candidates. I had high expectations from this company and was really impressed by the team but I am disappointed that I wasn't even given a simple email after 3 follow-ups.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

There are two rounds to the interview process. The first is a phone call with the HR assistant who is in charge of the interns. The second is an interview with 2 or 3 of the employees that will be on your team with yo.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online and within a week the recruiter contacted me asking me to come in for an in-person interview with two members of the Finance team. Each interview was 30 minutes long, mostly just qualitative questions.