Edelman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Edelman

2.9

Post Graduate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in November 2018.

Applied through glass-door. A week later was contacted by recruiter to meet some of the finance teams. Had three interviews with different people from different departments. Each interview lasting approximately 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process at Edelman was seamless and fair. I felt I was asked the correct questions to sense my skills and preparedness for the job as well as was given the correct insight on the job that I was interviewing for.

Digital Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The process itself was normal: it included a phone screening and an in-person interview with two people. I was told I'd receive feedback by end of week. I followed up with customary thank-yous, but was ghosted (I was surprised because they appeared to be more of a traditional organization).

Interview Questions

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager, then several additional interviews with the staff I would be working with. In total, I spent about two hours with the team. Everyone was fair and asked insightful questions.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online. A day or two later I got an email to interview with HR. I then had a 2nd round interview with 2 VPs. The last interview was a timed 1-hour writing assessment. The whole process took about 3 and a half weeks. I was nervous because I didn't hear back after the writing assessment for over a week, but was thrilled nonetheless when I get offered the job. The HR lady was very professional and cordial throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • Describe your PR experience.   1 Answer
    • Writing assessment was along the lines of "find a current PR campaign and explain why it was successful or unsuccessful. "   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a fairly quick and easy process. After a quick HR phone screening, I was invited in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of three 30 minute interviews with various members of the team.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Seamless process. HR team was fantastic in getting back to me within the hour on any given request. Excellent transparency on questions I asked regarding the position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I was first screened by a recruiter and then had an in-person interview. The whole process took a couple months. When I went for an in person interview I was interviewed by two separate people back to back. Unfortunately, I was told they would contact me either way, but I never heard back from anyone even after reaching the in-person stage. Other than that it was a great experience, it was my first interview out of college and I think it was great practice for me.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I was selected after submitting my resume and cover letter online and had an interview at the offices with three different people who worked there. The interview was fairly informal and they did not ask any questions that were too difficult. Truly felt like a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would my background in media be conducive to a background in PR?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

I applied online for a position through a job posting website and on the company's website.. After a week without receiving a response from the recruiter, I was able to get in touch through a network connection and schedule a phone screening. Phone screening lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of me telling my story and explaining my resume, followed by the recruiter telling me more about the position. Didn't hear anything for almost a month before I repeatedly followed up and was informed that the position was filled, but there was another position the company would like to discuss with me. I was brought in a few days later for about two hours and met separately with a few different pairs of supervisors and managers, each from different teams. The questions directed to me were mostly centered on my resume, experience, and media relationships, but I was given plenty of opportunity to ask my own questions of them. About two weeks later I was asked to submit a writing sample and was offered a position the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you are interested in this position and Edelman.   Answer Question
    • Explain how your background and experience can help you succeed in this position.   Answer Question