Edelman Public Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Public Relations Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.7

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The application process began by discovering the internship opening online. Applied online and received an invitation for a 30 minute phone interview. The phone interview was conducted and the outcome was reported after 3 days

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview consisted of an HR rep asking basic questions about my resume and experience. He bluntly told me that over 1100 people applied for the internship and it was very competitive, but that he liked me.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me a run-down of your experiences on your resume?   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in December 2009.

Interview

It tooks nearly 4 weeks for the initial response back from Edelman, but after that, the process was fairly quick. Took less than a week for the 1:1 interview with a principal. The energy in the office was tangible supporting the interviewer's assertion they were bullish on growing the practice severalfold over the next year or so in the healthcare space.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult staffing situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.