Edelman Senior Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Edelman Senior Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

3.2

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Edelman (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Very detailed and thorough. Multiple people interview from HR, to Practice lead to Geo lead, which does help to pick the best candidate and adds robustness and eliminates any chances of one person opinion dominating the final selection.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Edelman?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

Company has an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.
    The final step in the hiring process is completing the paperwork you will need to come on board as an employee of the company. The forms you will need to complete include eligibility to work forms, tax withholding forms, and company specific paperwork.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruiter got in touch and i had to do a test and also undergo two rounds of interviews. One with local lead and the other with practice lead. The interviews were quite engaging and i also learned a lot about the company. The meeting with the practice lead is always harder. They test you on your domain knowledge.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2011.

Interview

As I was an overseas candidate, hiring and interview were done over phone. Negotiations were quick for responses, and the whole process was smooth and well taken care of.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.