Eden Brown Interview Questions

Updated 2 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eden Brown

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Eden Brown (Leeds, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very easy, they just emailed me saying an interview wasn't needed and to email all the relevant documents and information over. You then have to fill out a bunch of forms and apply for a DBS check as well as other safeguarding tests.

Interview Questions
  • There was no formal interview
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eden Brown

Application

I interviewed at Eden Brown

Interview

Very fast and efficient! Started with a brief interview asking questions about myself regarding employment/motivations and what I knew of the company. It was very laid back approach where I felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eden Brown (London, England, England) in Mar 2008

Interview

the interview itself was very predictable. the questions asked were along the lines of: what do you hope to do as a career? how do you hope to achieve this? what are the greatest strengths you would bring to this organisation? what do you think youre friends would say is your greatest weakness?... Unfortunately, it was virtually my first job interview, and i was so nervous i barely managed to get more than a stutter out for each question- a very unattractive feature for a person applying to be a recruitment consultant...

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed