Eli Lilly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Eli Lilly Interview Questions

Updated 13 Oct 2017

3.1

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Bloomington, IN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes with 2 Lilly employees. They both held different positions, but were in the corporate finance / financial planning sector. Overall relaxed and easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to respond to a situation with little time to think or prepare.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

Online Assessment, followed by a phone screening followed by a in person interview. The online assessment needs to be passed in order to be considered for a phone screening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What qualities do you think make a successful sales rep? Salary?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Initial screening took awhile. The interview was a single skype conversation. Received an offer a couple of weeks after that. Lilly had a really great recruiter who was very active throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with ambiguity.   Answer Question

Biochemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

First there is a phone interview and if you are selected, then you are invited for an on-site interview. The interviewers were very nice and friendly. The phone interview only took around 30 minutes while the on-site interview lasted for almost a whole day.

Interview Questions

• Questions were directly related to the job duties and were very technical   Answer Question

Senior Biologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

The interview questions were fair and professional, mainly drawing on experience and projects described on my CV. The entire interview consisted of several meetings with the PI, other Research Scientists, and Associate Biologists for about half an hour per group/individual.

Researcher Interview

Interview

Very casual, talk about my background and what is my career plan, why I am interested in this position, what is my most interested field in this job, interviewer was very friendly and nice, he was interested in knowing more of me.

Sales Interview

Interview

Basic interview process. Brief phone interview and then an in person interview with 2 DSM's and someone from HR. They asked basic interview questions and called me back within a few days.

QA Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I met with 2 sets of 2 people. One set was a chemist and a nurse. The nurse was in the position which I was interviewing for. The second set was a nurse and the department head. The first interview was pretty intense. The second interview was more conversational.

Interview Questions

• One question I had not heard before was the first question they asked me. Tell me about a time when there was an unpopular decision at work and you stepped up and got behind it and led the charge and changed others' opinions.   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

on campus interview, just submit your cv and you will get a notice two or three or a week before the actual interview time.
    Two people are going to interview you, experts in your area.
    No behavior question is asked.

Interview Questions

• go through your CV, ask specific questions for your thesis and research experiences   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Online Assessment, followed by a phone screening followed by a personal interview. The online assessment needs to be passed in order to be considered for a phone screening. The online assessment needs to be passed in order to be considered for a phone screening. The online assessment needs to be passed in order to be considered for a phone screening.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker at your level or a supervisor? If so, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.