Ellis Whittam Health and Safety Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Health and Safety Consultant

Ellis Whittam Health and Safety Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Ellis Whittam

1 Interview Review

Health and Safety Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ellis Whittam (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

I felt very comfortable with the interview process, the person that I spoke with was incredibly friendly and attentive to what I had to say. Personally and due to my experience within this field, I did not find the questions particularly difficult as questions were focused on what I would be doing if employed at Ellis Whittam which happened to be very similar to what I had already been exposed to. The interview was held over two separate occasions.

Interview Questions

• Experience with clients who are not interested in Health and Safety as well as how to engage with them.   Answer Question

Ellis Whittam Response

14 Feb 2019 – Head of HR

Thank you for your comments on the interview experience at EW, it is great to hear you accepted our offer. It is useful to receive the positive feedback on the interview regarding how the interviewers were friendly and attentive. I hope you are soon enjoying the challenge and benefits of working at EW!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.