Ellis Whittam Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Ellis Whittam

3.3

Health and Safety Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ellis Whittam (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

I felt very comfortable with the interview process, the person that I spoke with was incredibly friendly and attentive to what I had to say. Personally and due to my experience within this field, I did not find the questions particularly difficult as questions were focused on what I would be doing if employed at Ellis Whittam which happened to be very similar to what I had already been exposed to. The interview was held over two separate occasions.

Interview Questions

• Experience with clients who are not interested in Health and Safety as well as how to engage with them.   Answer Question

14 Feb 2019 – Head of HR

Thank you for your comments on the interview experience at EW, it is great to hear you accepted our offer. It is useful to receive the positive feedback on the interview regarding how the interviewers were friendly and attentive. I hope you are soon enjoying the challenge and benefits of working at EW!

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ellis Whittam (Chester, England) in September 2018.

Interview

The overall recruitment process was very good and professional. I applied online and had an initial chat with the hiring manager to discuss my circumstances and experience. I was then invited to an interview where my experience was discussed in further detail and competency questions were asked. During the interview I was made to feel at ease as the approach was very friendly and professional. The Interview last for approximately 1 hour. There was a very quick turnaround and I was quickly advised I had been successful. Throughout the recruitment process I had multiple check-ins with the team right up until I started.

Interview Questions

• a. Can you tell me about a time when you have had conflicting priorities in work and how you have managed them to a deadline?

b. What would the outcome be if you did not manage your time in this way?   Answer Question

14 Feb 2019 – Head of HR

Congratulations on your success in applying for a role here at EW! We endevour to give people a great experience during the recruitment and hiring process, and welcome any further feedback you have.

In the meantime, it is great that to have you on board and I wish you every success in your career at EW!

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ellis Whittam (Chester, England) in September 2018.

Interview

There was an Introduction
    Then a 1-1
    Telephone Role Play the day after interview
    Personality Test
    Called the following day advising I had got the job
    I then accepted the job

Interview Questions

Ellis Whittam Response

14 Feb 2019 – Head of HR

Thank you for your review of your Interview experience, it is great that you were able to accept our offer, and I hope you are enjoying life at EW!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.