Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise Holdings

2.7

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Hartford, CT (US)).

Interview

Good easy and it was very nice and i just did not have the time for a long wait for a new phone and a video for a new one in my room i is going on the couch watching it and then it is

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Applied and was emailed to schedule a phone interview not too long after. Scheduled the phone interview and upon answering the young lady immediately started asking the interview questions without any knowledge about me outside of my name. I answered them immediately with well thought out responses I had used to ace other interviews, but I guess they weren't what she wanted to hear. She ended the conversation in about 10minutes without even asking if I had any questions for her.
    Maybe that's just how they do things at Enterprise, but usually Sales, Customer Service, and Management roles rely heavily on personality and pleasantries to gain and keep clients and customers. Not interviewing with those personal qualities in mind when the paper resume exceeds the job description seems like a waste of an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took the heat for something you didn't do at work and what was the result?
      How did you hear about this position at Enterprise?   Answer Question

Interview

Super easy interview process. Two part interview process, one on the phone and then an in person interview with you areas branch manager. Just be yourself and don't sweat it.

Interview Questions

• What's something interesting about you that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Client Account Coordinator - Fleet Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Contacted by email to schedule phone interview. Long delay before next steps. Had a zoom interview a month later, then an email stating I was not chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to work through a problem. Tell us a time when you messed up at work & how you handled it. Rate yourself 1-10 on experience in Excel.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Multiple steps with different interviewers each time in hour long blocks . There are 3 interviews total, if you pass the first and second. Good experience overall, with likeminded people.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

It was awesome! Got to shadow and actually see a day in the life, not only in the place you would be starting, but in several different phases of the company. They were very transparent. You dont get that much anymore

Interview Questions

• they asked if you would rather work 40 hrs/week and make $40k/yr of 50 hrs/wk and $50k?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The lady who interviewed me verified that she was speaking with me before the phone screening began. She asked me about my previous job experience and how familiar I was with the Enterprise Holdings company.

Accounting Interview

Interview

Quick and simple, met a recruiter at a job fair and interviewed the following week at the office with Accounting controller and supervisors. I also took a quick test before the interview began. Overall a positive experience.

Application

Interview

There are three interviews after a quick phone screen.
    1) Interview with recruiter
    2) A semi-interview where they tell you about the business to see if you are ready to take on this kind of job
    3) Interview with higher level manager

Interview Questions

• They ask you mostly situational questions like "name a time where you had to ___________ and what did you do to fix it?". They also ask general interview questions just like any other job, such as strengths/weakness.   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in February 2020.

Interview

Smooth, everything via phone & e-mail. Very friendly structure, and also easy going. The best part really is that everything is via phone so it eliminates interview pressure. You also have time to prepare.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates applying for the position   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.