Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Enterprise

5,373 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied online and several days later was scheduled for a phone interview. Had a great talk with the recruiter and answered some basic questions. Some things I would note for potential candidates - I learned that the workweek is a mandatory 49 hours long. They said they pay hourly for the position, but gave me a yearly estimate of $48,000 a year. After doing some quick math, that means your base pay is $17.94 with the mandatory overtime being $26.91. They said the workday would begin at 7 am and end at 6 pm which is a bit long especially for the pay, but they said after the training period you get bumped up to $55,000 a year which base pay would then be $20.56 and overtime would be $30.84. Just wanted to give you those numbers for reference if you are debating the pros and cons between different positions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience with Sales. Talk about your experience with Customer Service. Where do you see yourself in the future/What are your goals and ambitions? What caught your eye about this position? Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Very easy going and comfortable. Went through two rounds. Pretty straightforward questions and nothing out of the ordinary. Took about a month from start to finish with 3 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• What gets you the most motivated?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Quick easy, 3 step process, fast callback. Start relatively quickly if hired. Interviewer was kind, right to the point and made you feel welcome. Customer service questions, behavioral interviews.

Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

They called me, asked a lot of questions. Made me drive to this place two states away. It was cool, the woman asking the questions was very polite and professional.

Managemnt Trainee Interview

Interview

Very Smooth, super nice and informative. Applied online and a couple days later was scheduled for a quick chat and then a first interview. First interview went well and was recommended for a second. Haven't had the second interview yet.

Interview Questions

• Why Enterprise? Where do I see myself in the future?, Describe a situation when you made an unhappy customer happy. Explain your sales experience.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Three stages, Recruiter, Location manager, final interview. Overall I was asked to answer questions regarding certain aspects of sales and their relevancy in prior work experience. I did not get the impression that any of the questions were designed to see anything other than my ability to problem solve and to take on uncertain challenges with confidence.

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you faced? What are some ways you successfully sold something to someone?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

1st interview was with a recruiter on zoom was then given a 2nd interview with the branch manager and area manager, now waiting to hear back from the company to see what the next steps are.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you on a scale of 1-10   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It was very lengthy. You get calls from multiple levels of HR. First a basic phone screen then another more in depth then finally an in person interview. It took some time to complete.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted for about 30 min, I was asked about the core values and how much I knew about management. Second phone interview was scheduled three days later and asked almost exactly the same questions, but this time they wanted more examples about my current work experience and past work expereince.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 interviews if you move on to next step. Interviews are pretty repetitive, but give you a chance to answer the questions better. Mandatory overtime hours calculated as salary.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.