Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated 30 Sep 2017

2.7

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Received and email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. Then was set up to interview with a hiring manager. Haven't heard back since and have followed up numerous times. Very disappointed.

.NET Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in February 2017.

Interview

The first interview was from an HR recruiter. She was very friendly and was just screening to see if I was worth wasting their time on. (about 20 minutes on the phone) - The second interview was from my current supervisor - This interview was about 60 minutes but could have gone a LOT longer if we would have had more time. It was fairly in depth and seemed to find the boundaries of my knowledge in the specific areas of the position. - The third interview was with the director of my group and she reiterated many of the things that my supervisor had gone over and pushed for a little more as well. It was over all a pretty good process.

Interview Questions

• What do I think my biggest accomplishment has been. (I assumed it meant in my entire life)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was getting what I was looking for. I don't know that negotiating would have done much anyway. I think it was a set rate.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Saint Louis Park, MN (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I received a message via Linkedin from a recruiter for a position with Epicor. I then had a brief 15 minute phone call with the recruiter in regard to the position. From there I had a phone interview with two of the sales managers for the position. A couple days later I received an email from a recruiter saying that they wanted me to come in and do a two hour job shadow, and after I would interview with one of the managers. I showed up did the two hour job shadow, and after that I was told that I would not be interviewing with a manger because they didn't know I was coming in that day. I was upset with the lack of communication that this corporation has. I was interviewed by the manger via phone, but the trust with the corporation substantially diminished when I showed up in person and I didn't have a face to face interview. A couple days after I was called by the recruiter informing me that I did not get the position, but within five minutes they had the nerve to send me a survey asking me how my experience was with Epicor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Epicor?

Why do you want to work in sales?   Answer Question

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR, then phone interview with hiring manager, then phone interview with VP of Professional Services. After phone interviews, flew me to OH for in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase capacity of a resource?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief interview after being contacted by recruiter. Interviewer was very nice and the questions he asked were relatively easy. Very cool position if you're interested in ERP software. Job wasn't a match for me and I think we both realized that during the interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

they hire you if you can fog up a mirror. they seriously will take anyone. they make it sound very professional when in reality its an absolute joke and waste of time. DONT WORK THERE

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

The Interview process was rather enjoyable, they will never keep you on the hook if they don't think you are potentially a great fit. Epicor was great at communicating what it want, what it needed and what for me to expect. Everything appears to be on the surface with this company. Overall laid back easy experience.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you had to communicate in a dissolving situation.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epicor Software in May 2016.

Interview

Basic. speaking with a few different higher level managers. Questions about work history, performance, personal questions, and where I would like to be or see myself in 5 years...10 years...and so on.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Westminster, CO (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in person interview. The in person interview was great. I got a chance to meet the immediate supervisor along with 3 people who actually do the job currently to see what they think. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in Business Development.   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Phone interview, met with a recruiter, met with a higher up, 2 hour job shadow, and to be continued...very easy interview. There haven't been any trick questions and they really just want to get to know you. Personality is a must. They're looking for sports minded individuals.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.