Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated 11 Sep 2018

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in September 2014.

Interview

got phone interview after campus career fair, the phone interview is nothing about technical, they only asked about your background and introduce any kind of software jobs in epic. and then they gave me a online assessment and told me to finish as soon as possible. the online assessment takes around 3-4 hours and four parts, coding, math, learning a new language and quick answering

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
    Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions

• You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and decided to take it a shot. Took a personality test called Rembrandt and then had a phone interview with a software engineer. Rembrandt was pretty straightforward nothing to worry about really and the interview with employee was basically just to go over my resume and confirm the information included in it. I took the skills test a local library and it was not very hard but the last problems on the programming section were a bit tricky.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Epic?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Start with some question with the resume. Everything else is pretty much described by other post. nothing new.

Interview Questions

• what is static function of c++. why do we need it.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Columbus, OH (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.

.NET Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in February 2017.

Interview

The first interview was from an HR recruiter. She was very friendly and was just screening to see if I was worth wasting their time on. (about 20 minutes on the phone) - The second interview was from my current supervisor - This interview was about 60 minutes but could have gone a LOT longer if we would have had more time. It was fairly in depth and seemed to find the boundaries of my knowledge in the specific areas of the position. - The third interview was with the director of my group and she reiterated many of the things that my supervisor had gone over and pushed for a little more as well. It was over all a pretty good process.

Interview Questions

• What do I think my biggest accomplishment has been. (I assumed it meant in my entire life)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was getting what I was looking for. I don't know that negotiating would have done much anyway. I think it was a set rate.

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very smooth. They were extremely accommodating and have a very laidback atmosphere and approach. However they were well organized and clearly have got the hiring process down to a science. In general very impressive

Interview Questions

Interview

they hire you if you can fog up a mirror. they seriously will take anyone. they make it sound very professional when in reality its an absolute joke and waste of time. DONT WORK THERE

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Yardley, PA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people. Good experience getting to know the people I'd be working with.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (San Diego, CA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter for a phone interview. The interview was very basic, general behavioral questions like how do you work with others, talk about one of your weaknesses, why are you leaving your current company. The interviewer was really nice and the conversation was good.

Interview Questions

• All questions for very typical, nothing was surprising or unexpected.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.