Equal Experts Full Stack Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Equal Experts Full Stack Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Equal Experts

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Equal Experts.

Interview

Round 1 : Pair programming process.

Their expectations :
1) More focus on neat design.
2) More focus on TDD.
3) They had a set of requirements on paper and set of dynamic requirements in mind which need to be solved with 1 and 2 in mind.

Anyone who is new to TDD, Pair programming will have no luck. You should be best on these.
Probably they should add first level scrutiny of candidates having hands on experience in TDD.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Equal Experts

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Lisbon (Portugal)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process took 5 weeks divided in 3 phase:
    - programming exercise to do at home
    - remote programming session (90m)
    - on-site interview at lisbon's office where we talked about the company values and about my work experience. They questioned me about agile, TDD, pair programming, and how I would handle different work situations. At the end we did a small distributed system design exercise.

The interview process is long bu they quick replying and scheduling the next phase.
    At the end I didn't get a job offer but they gave me feedback regarding what skills I need to improve and overall I liked to meet the company and their values.

Interview Questions

• What is your opinion regarding TDD and how would you influence your teammates to do it?   Answer Question
    • What do you think about pair programing?   Answer Question
    • What problems do you see in working in a flat organization?   Answer Question
    • Describe the whole process to delivery software to a client.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.