Equal Experts Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Equal Experts

Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy
Found 74 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Lisbon) in Jan 2021

Interview

Call to talk about how much you want to get, and let you know they tend to people in freelancing contracts. After you accept the option of freelancing 99% change of getting to the assessment stage.

Interview Questions
  • Assessment, statign to be done in 90 minutes, to see what you will leave out of the test.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

I interviewed for an Associate Delivery Lead role which is, in effect, a trusted independent consultant. Having been a self employed for 15 years, I was impressed with the thoroughness of the interview process as most consultancies just drop you into roles cold, following a brief 1 or 2 stage process. For E, it was a 3 stage process, which included a scenario based test/presentation and a call with the CEO.

Interview Questions
  • I was given an engagement scenario and asked to ask questions/present back as to how I would manage it.
Anonymous Employee in Germany
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Germany)

Interview

Anfangsredung per Telefonat mit Personalchef, um die Basis zu prüfen. Dann ein tag mit eine nicht formale Redung mit IT Leiter, und ein Probetag mit dem Team, und ein Code Testaufgabe zu machen. Dann eine formale Redung mit dem Vorstand.

Interview Questions
  • Eine Rede über Erfahrungen, Ansatz zur Problemlösung, Testing, usw.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Bangalore)

Interview

> Take home coding: Pretty simple to do > Code Pairing: Code pair with an extension of the earlier code. > Technical Discussion : Simple discussion on the aware ness of technology .

Interview Questions
  • 1. Code pairing: They would provide the a home work, prior of this round. In this round a discussion on the extension of the same problem. The focus is on the TDD and code quality. I had an amazing time with the interviewer on this one. 2. Discussion round : This was a discussion round involved two leads. I were asked to discuss a design about my project. I felt the interviewers were making up questions without even understanding the way why the a design is certain way and why its not the way they were expecting. They missed crucial points while I was describing the intension of the design. One of the interview seems to understand while the other was just throwing made up questions without no thoughts going in forming the question, sounded pretty naive. Specifics: when to make feature as library and when to make it an independent service, in the context of my design of the current project. Well the obvious is code reusability and functional decomposition, scaling respectively.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Germany)

Interview

Some recruiter of that company reached out for me, asking if I would be interested in working for Equal Experts. Got a very simple but ambiguous coding challenge to hand in remotely. Afterwards, there was a meeting with two of their developers in a rented meeting room and another coding challenge. Also, very simple task. Talking and discussing with the developers about the pros and cons of different coding styles and language constructs was not possible. The mood in both challenges was "do the thing with as least code and as least effort as possible". Was not a match on both side, I was not interested in working for that company afterwards and they also didn't wanted because I don't know enough of the standard library of the used programming language in my head…. From my point of view that indicated that either the company does not know that programming is primarily problem solven or the project they perform are extremely simple. In the end a big waste of my time, as they reached out for me. I think I will charge a fee for the next company that wants me to do a code challenge.

Interview Questions
Equal Experts
Anonymous Employee in Cape Town
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Cape Town) in Mar 2020

Interview

What a brilliant interview process! I loved the pair programming idea as it creates a far more realistic and relaxed atmosphere. Instead of trying to trip you up with really weird questions, it's a friendly and low-pressure get-to-know-you exercise, with some code and problem solving thrown in for good measure.

Interview Questions
  • There are a few problems to solve, nothing esoteric.
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Bangalore) in Mar 2020

Interview

Hiring Process is as similar to any other startup company. Their People Management team is great. They briefly explains about the company and what would interviewer look for at the time time of evaluation. There were total 4 rounds. 1 ) Offline Code challenge 2) Pairing Round on the same problem. 3 ) Face to Face Technical 4) Leadership Round They Don't focus on any perticular technology But you should be clear with the concepts. Also they ask lot of questions around "WHY" than "HOW".

Interview Questions
Equal Experts
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

1. Initial telephone chat with a Peoples Manager to briefly go over your experience 2. Take home technical test that consists of both manual and automated testing 3. Overly challenging pairing interview (that I did not pass), it was heavily focused on performance testing and I failed for lack of test strategy and consultancy skills even though we never actually touched on my experience of setting up QA strategies from scratch 4. next round is consultancy / hr round which I never got to All in all, the pairing interview was tough and feel the interviewer tried hard to get me to slip up in somer regards, however my Peoples Manager is/was excellent and encouraged me to try again in 6-12 months, which I may consider and in the mean time have taken aboard some feedback and will continue to up skill as there's never any harm in that,

Interview Questions
  • Why use BDD (I answered this correctly, I've read John Ferguson Smart's book "BDD in Action") yet interviewer still did not seem satisfied What's the difference between HTTP and REST? (My brain froze during this unfortunately but I do know the difference, nerves got the better of me) How can you come up with a Load testing strategy? What would you do if you see a drop in performance but developer argues that everything works fine from a functional perspective? Again I believe I gave a reasonable answer but interviewer did not seem satisfied
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Lisbon) in Jan 2020

Interview

360 hiring process in which you will be tested on your motivations, personality and technical skills. Though I didn't get any offer this time, I found the interviews to be interesting and the interviewers to be both friendful and professional.

Interview Questions
  • According to you what would be the best quality a consultant could have ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

A coding problem was given which is very simple in nature , and they asked to keep it as simple as possible with proper test codes. Code has to be given in 6 days from the email sent from HR on the test.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews