Equity LifeStyle Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Equity LifeStyle Properties Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jul 2018

2.6

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties (Leesburg, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent in resume and received an email follow up in a about 2 weeks. The initial phone interview was professional, friendly, and informative. I did not recieve a second interview, but I did recieve a phone call and email from the phone interviewer thanking me for my time.

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties in May 2012.

Interview

Very good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrells Inlet, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties (Murrells Inlet, SC (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through Monster. Was contacted by recruiter. Went to meet regional manager at trailer park in Murrells Inlet, SC.

Interview Questions

• I know you can handle the financials. How are you interacting with people?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

First contacted by HR and followed up with them on several occasions. There are some challenges with voicemail on my end but we got it done. There are tons of info during the interview and you should be ready to have some fun. Its all about fun and work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

I had 3 interviews and 2 of them I felt like I was bothering them & they were not very happy to be there themselves. It made the interviews very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why so you think you are a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties (Raleigh, NC (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic, standard questions, low pressure. Initial phone interview was simple next came a 1 on 1 which was comfortable and low stress. Asked standard questions; computer skill, customer service experience, why I was looking for a different position. Interview conducted in a hotel meeting room with Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking for a new position   1 Answer

Negotiation

I actually got more than I asked for but did not did not get an increase when I finished my degree.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The first step was a phone prescreen, followed by a second phone conversation and then a scheduled face-to-face interview with the local leadership team. The final step was a live video interview with the leadership team at the headquarter office. The process was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your specific Recruiting and Interviewing responsibilities.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
    Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
    Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
    Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
    Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
    Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
    Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
    Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your present job?

Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vero Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties (Vero Beach, FL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

At the interview, I filled out an application for about 20 minutes before meeting with the property manager. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and the property manager was very pleasant. After the first interview there was a second interview with regional managers and then finally another online application for a full background check which takes a while.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millsboro, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties (Millsboro, DE (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Was relaxed and pleasant. Manager seemed excited and motivated. Other staff was friendly. They wanted me to be at ease. Seemed like a quiet office atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at letter writing and what office equipment can you operate?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.