Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated 25 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

HardAverageEasy
Found 1902 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore) in Mar 2017

Interview

the process took 2 days to complete which included a written exam, technical interview, and an HR round. It was held at Bangalore The written exam included math. The overall experience was excellent.

Interview Questions
  • To brief about college Project
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (United States)

Interview

2 interviews. The first was an introductory interview with the Program Manager. The second was with another Project Manager. Questions surrounding experience, market specifics, processes, and customers. Professional, cordial, but firm.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you think you can do this job?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (United States)

Interview

First interview was screener with university recruiter. Second interview was with hiring manager. Went over what the team does, projects that previous interns did, expectations, and then worked through resume and asked questions about previous internships and classes.

Interview Questions
  • General questions relating to experience. Basic OO, database/SQL. No technical problems.
Anonymous Employee in Sweden
Application

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sweden)

Interview

Many of the questions were about my experience and also there were questions about my knowledge of the topic of the thesis. Mostly behavioral questions about CV, past projects, and future plans.

Interview Questions
Ericsson-Worldwide
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Canada)

Interview

Campus recruiting interviewer is nice. Technical questions are easy to answer. The interview process lasts 30 minutes, And almost no resume about questions. 4,5 oop questions. And then some humor quick questions about programmer.

Interview Questions
Ericsson-Worldwide
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Canada)

Interview

Through amd standard. Process oriented and transpqrent. Why you are looking for job. They took 3 months to complete the process. Whole interview process is very supportive and clear. Relication

Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (India)

Interview

3 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR round. All questions were related to domain only. Once shortlisted, got call for another round second day only. They generally check how stable you were in your previous organization and how much you willing to learn new things.

Interview Questions
Ericsson-Worldwide
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greece
Application

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Greece)

Interview

The overall experience was very good and it went very smoothly and fast. Every step of the way and the timeframe were very clear and the team look very organized in terms of recruiting processes .

Interview Questions
  • The interview was about my ways of working and past experiences.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweden
Application

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sweden)

Interview

Hi, I have been interviewed at Ericsson 3 time and attempted the technical interview 2 time for different roles. The technical interview completely depends on the department you are going to have the interview with.

Interview Questions
  • First Technical Interview: They asked me to do a very simple task just taking modulus and in the second task they asked to implement linked list in python. Second Interview: They gave me a zip file the task and i was suppose to modify the code their for instance sorting the versions and merging the versions etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Canada)

Interview

I have three intervies. The first is the phone interview with the HR. Second is with the staff, and the last one is with the team leader. They are all very friednly.

Interview Questions
Ericsson-Worldwide
Anonymous Employee in Sweden
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sweden)

Interview

Had a meeting where the manager went through two available projects and wanted to hear my opionion concerning them. My ability to describe the potential difficulties in the projects where how they tested my knowledge.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,902 Interviews