Escorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.3

Sort:

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Escorts (Faridabad, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Telephonic and Onsite Interview. Onsite was with panel as well as CEO. The offer was also very quick, Interviewing team was very knowledgable and professional. Selected but couldn't accept the offer

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself ?   Answer Question
    • Rest questions are all based from your work experience and the problems solved during the previous job   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Escorts (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

checked communication skills, knowledge, english speaking, confidence

Negotiation

no.. i wasn't able to negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Escorts (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

as i got a call fromrecruiting agency for a job i accepted than company hr took my telephonic interview and than RM took the interview,GM took my interview , than CEO oif the co took my inteview and got shortlisted from all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• how many four whillers and two whillers are there in punjab area.   1 Answer
    • what is the role of cfa.   1 Answer

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Escorts (Vellore (India)).

Interview

Very friendly interviewer. I was given time to make myself comfortable. All of us were given a case study which asked us to improve the sales of a particular brand of tractor such that the sale of the other brand does not get affected.

Interview Questions

• What type of animal do you want to be if you are given a chance of rebirth?   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Escorts (Pune (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Its thru Naukari how they find us and have taken 3 interviews one telecom and 2 persoanl..

Interview Questions

• How part of achivement in previous companies was the difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

initially rejected and after negotiation accepted offer.

Independent Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Goa (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Escorts (North Goa (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very neat and organized. All the independent female escorts in Goa were made to seat in a well ventilated area and were offered with water, tea and biscuits. It was a really good experience to just face the interview.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Escorts (Warangal (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was fairly simple. Didnt get asked many technical questions as the post they were hiring for was initially for a GET but later on that becomes a territory business manager.

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Escorts (Guwahati (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Got a call from the HR department asking me attend the interview in Kolkata as i was being referred by one of my colleague from my previous company. I attended the interview which was taken by the Chief sales Officer. He asked me technical question about tractors, had tested my confidence level and my ability to take wise decisions promptly and most importantly my speaking skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got the amount i asked for at a go.

Territory Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

Interview

GD then interviews only
    Gd topic for us was First in market , end time to go
    speak confidently precise points
    and then interviews were both technical and hr at once.HR was good but the job role was not clear initially.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Escorts (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Group discussion was conducted and students were called in a group of 10 and were told to give their opinion about the topic. Only one student was selected from a group.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.