Estes Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Estes Express Interview Questions

Interviews at Estes Express

2.0

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Estes Express (Chico, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

In person interview. The hiring manager was very professional, asked relevant questions and made me feel very comfortable. He contacted quickly after I applied and moved forward with the hiring process very quickly. He seemed to be interested in me as a person. The interview felt very conversational, not like he was reading questions from a paper and I was just answering them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you displayed excellent leadership   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Started off with a phone screen and a week later cam in for an interview. Interview lasted about 20-30 minutes with the normal questions and a week later I was offered the job.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express in April 2013.

Interview

Met with a Director, the interview process was basic. The questions were more behavioral questions, It felt as though I was the first person he interviewed, he appeared to be more nervous than I was. He was very nice given the situation.

Interview Questions

• There was not really any difficult questions. I discussed my previous experience and offered suggestions as to how to handle different projects.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Estes Express (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, the made offer and it was final.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Estes Express (Memphis, TN (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I was employed for Estes I have over 28 years experience t by e bhai interview was the manager giving me instructions on how the extra board and the company requirements and expectations from me as a driver

Interview Questions

• What was my interest for the company   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Estes Express.

Interview

I would describe the interview as comparatively easy compared to other ones I've had. It was more of a conversation. No hot seat or situational questions. I'm experienced and they were in a hurry to fill the job.

Interview Questions

• How much do we need to pay you?   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Estes Express (Roanoke, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview. They were down to earth and friendly. There were two managers who interviewed me at the same time, the terminal manager and the dock manager. They gave me a tour of the terminal and explained the operations process. It was a very straight forward process and I was told that I had the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my warehouse experience.   1 Answer

Road Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Filled out the application online and was called for an interview. I had an interview with the corporate recruiter for about 30 mins to an hour. And then I was setup with an interview with the terminal manager. That went great and quick.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem being away from home for up to 5 days?   1 Answer

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (Middletown, OH (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Out of the dozen or so interviews I had been to, this one was the best! They did a real good job of making me feel like they wanted “me” to be on their team!

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Estes Express (Tulsa, OK (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Simple meet and greet, talk about past experiences. Talk about future goals and what you see yourself doing with the company down the road. Go over your previous work and how long you worked there

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.