Euro Car Parks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Euro Car Parks Interview Questions

Interviews at Euro Car Parks

2.9

Junior Manager Interview

Interview

Face to face at the London office. Took an hour and a half in person. I got to ask questions which were all answered. The interviewer was then my manager when I was hired.

Commercial Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Euro Car Parks (Manchester, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Unprofessional and rude.

I was left a message to call them. When ringing they asked if they could call me back in 5 minutes. 6 hours later I'd heard nothing so left a text message asking if we could arrange a mutually agreeable time to chat.

I received a call lunchtime the next day asking if I could have an initial WhatsApp chat and would I call Jessica at 7.10pm on Friday evening and they would send me the number and confirmation.

When receiving the email the name had changed to that of an HR assistant with no explanation. When I called the call was answered but their video link was denied initially and they then asked what job I'd applied for which surprised me! Once I told them, the link was lost. I made three further calls immediately and each time the call was rejected. They then rang me and asked me "where were we"? then asked me to tell me what job I currently do and who I worked for...clearly they did not have my CV.

After a brief exchange the call was ended with no indication of what would happen next in the process. I emailed twice to follow up and received no reply.

The whole experience was farcical and utterly unprofessional. If this represents how the company operates I have definitely dodged the proverbial bullet.

Ha

Interview Questions

• What job is it you've applied for?   1 Answer

Regional Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Euro Car Parks (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

The first contact was from an HR reprisentative.
    Oddly I was asked to interview on a Saturday evening via Whatsapp

At the appointed time I linked up to the MD who was a passenger in a car at the time!
    I did not find the whole process very professional at all and felt alienated at the interview, thankfully it did not last very long

Interview Questions

• Where do you live in the UK   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself and your role now   1 Answer

Head of Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Euro Car Parks (London, England) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied for the role on a job site. I was sent an email from HR told to have a whatsapp call with Jessica. Then sent a mobile number and told to call at 5.30pm. I video called on whatsapp as instructed and no answer twice. I then called on the main mobile and got no answer. Then I get a call from the number with a Jessica saying I had a missed call from you. I politely say we had an interview scheduled to which she replied “oh did we well you want to do whatsapp or FaceTime”.

I switch across to FaceTime and we began. So tell me about yourself was first question so I talked about my previous roles. She walked about we got bad signal all the time, line kept cutting out. Ask some questions. Then “if I asked you to take the job for £60k would you cause I’ve had 1000s of applications”. My reply was you advertised £70k-£90k and this is managing 14 people. I would need to understand more why the remuneration has dropped and if the role now requires someone less qualified. Finished with I needed to whatsapp my cv I couldn’t believe she didn’t have a copy and I’d just gone through an interview with her.

Unprofessional, chaotic and not a good experience.
    Stay away don’t bother the advert is up again recently it’s not worth your time or effort.

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parks (Belfast, Northern Ireland).

Interview

I applied online and had an interview about a week later. The interview itself was really informal and ended up being more of a conversation than anything else.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an abusive or difficult customer?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parks (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I was invited to speak on a video interview by the HR team and the interview was HR. It was an easy process for me. This worked well for me.

Interview Questions

• Asked where I see myself in three years time which showed me they are looking for long term roles.   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

Was asked to attend a facetime interview with HR for initial discussions. Dialled in and lost video connection after 3 seconds and was told no need to re-establish the connection and was just asked to give a brief overview of my current role. I provided this and was then told no other questions were needed and the interviewer hung up and I never heard from them again. Can only assume they have a non ethnic recruitment policy

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parks.

Interview

Straight forward 3 stage interview: Telephone interview to discuss the role and find out what your looking for.
    Face to face basic interview to discuss in more detail.
    2nd face to face with the department manager, a little more technical and role specific

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euro Car Parks (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview was by phone and then in person. Friendly and very professional interview. You get an immediate feel for what the company is like. HR asked me what format I would like to interview by, which can be Zoom, Skype, Teams or to your personal phone on video call. It was good to have options as I do not use Zoom or Teams and asked if I could use WhatsApp. It saved me travel time and expense and you get all the answers you are looking for. I had prepared questions in advance and was able to ask them in the interview. My interviewer was very friendly and knowledgable about the business and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• General questions and questions about my skills and qualifications.   1 Answer

Patrol Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Euro Car Parks (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

sent cv on some job website called to an interview got asked a couple of questions questioned about my experience etc and the qualities needed to provide good service

Interview Questions

• why should we give you this job   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.