Eurofins Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Eurofins Scientific Interview Questions

Interviews at Eurofins Scientific

2.7

PCR Assay Scientist Interview

Interview

First the hiring manager will call you and it would be pleasant and then they would set up a date for an interview with hiring manager. After it would be with team lead

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific.

Interview

The initial contact with the hiring manager was very pleasant and we set up a date and time for a phone interview. However, I never received the phone call and even after I reached out again I didn't receive any explanation or follow up. It seemed unprofessional to just completely leave me hanging instead of saying that the position was filled or that they no longer needed to interview me.

Summer Internn Interview

Interview

First phone call, discussing what experience you had, when you could start, starting pay, greatest weakness/strength. Second in person interview discussed the job more specifically and what made me qualified to be a lab intern.

Interview Questions

• What hands on lab experience do you have that makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Analytical Chemist Interview

Interview

Very casual, laid back and walked through labs and shown day to day process and how it will look for you daily everyday. They talked about safety, protocols and what they expect from you.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have?   1 Answer

Formulation Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific in September 2020.

Interview

A 20 minute interview, HR made it easy with her soft spoken skills and the interview is about just my resume and few general HR questions. They wanted a person who can start quickly but unfortunately I was not able to do that but I did not get the opportunity anyway.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this full-time position?
      Explain about the research that you are currently involved in.
      When can you start?
      Visa Sponsorship?   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Easton, MA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Typical process - it starts with the phone interview with HR followed by the hiring manager. Due to pandemic, I also had a video interview with other senior member of the group then followed by onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your research and its relevance to the position you are applying for   1 Answer

Mold/Asbestos Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific in September 2020.

Interview

After applying online, a recruiter scheduled a phone interview with me. He never called me. So I sent an email to him if everything was okay with him. He replied to me next day that he mixed up his schedule and wanted to reschedule the interview. So I rescheduled the interview. Guess what? I was stood up again. 10 minutes later, he sent an email and said that he spoke with the hiring manager and they held off the hiring for this position. This behavior is very unprofessional. If they cannot respect a candidate's time, I wonder how they manage to run the company.

Stability Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was basic behavioral questions and about my qualifications and previous experience. The interview was easy. Overall experience with the company was not so great. They take a very long time to reply.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you faced a difficult situation at work and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific.

Interview

Very welcoming interview process and it was a straightforward interview. The people were nice and respectful of the answer choices I gave. The interview is very specific on the job title you applied for its not the general questions employers might ask.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging experience you've had with a group member?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific.

Interview

Easy going interview with the hiring manager. They're keen on their workers for sure based on what I heard from the interview. Second interview was a group interview. Got an offer a couple weeks after last hearing from them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.